WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    dlfk202000 wrote: »
    She is struggling trying to keep up the property. 3 1/2 acres. She does have a little help now but always could use more. She focuses on one aspect but neglects other things.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA

Would she be interested in renting out a portion of the property to someone who has animals like a horse, goats, alpacas, etc.?

She might be able to keep half an acre for herself and rent out the 3 acres.

Machka in Oz

Too many mountain lions/bobcats/coyote etc.
    We did have animals when we were growing up and never had a problem with the wild animals but they are showing up all the time.
    She could rent out the back part of the property if someone wanted to garden. We used to have the front and back full of garden(full acre of garden), now, the back field is pretty empty. Few fruit trees and some thornless black berries that dad planted.
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,418 Member
    Options
    Morning, my chickens, from the too-early pre-dawn rumbly bumblies of the Arkansas River Valley,

The lightning flash, followed by the far-off thunder, woke me at about 3:30 a.m., but the barometric headache kept me awake, so I just gave up and got some coffee going. The headache is already fading here an hour later, which I appreciate. Corey will be up shortly. His bunch at the landscape company will be in a flurry, as there's supposed to be a break in the rain about 6:30 a.m., and they'll get out and try to get everything done before the next storm system moves in. Supposedly lots of rain for three or four more days - fairly typical spring in Arkansas.

If there is a break and it's not too muddy, I might get outside, but if I'm already engrossed in my quilt, I'll just keep going. Will get on the elliptical later, and maybe do a little work on the free weights to make up for some of the missed exercise I would have done outside.

Hope it is/was/will be a good Thursday for all,

Later, y'all,
    Love,
    Lisa in AR
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,060 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

Allie, so sorry about Tracy's baby. Hugs for the whole family.

Not much going on here. There's banking and paperwork waiting for me. And I need to clean out refrigerators. But maybe I will read a book instead. I'm still in a bit of a slump.

Annie in Delaware

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,943 Member
    Options
    <3:'(Allie, so sorry about Tracy's baby
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,418 Member
    Options
    Rita - sent you a friend request and a message - but since I sent them in that order, you may not get the message. Just let me know.

Lisa
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,729 Member
    Options
    Well took a tootle to UPS store and Target..and am back home..picked up diapers for Miles and got a 15.00 gift card.and traded in his car seat and got 20% off a new one so theres that.dropped one of the baby car seats off at UPS to return to Amazon and waiting on a blessed dryer..that could take all day..for all the people in this place they only have 4 dryers and its a pain waiting to get the chance to use one or 2
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,880 Member
    Options
    Rita - sent you a friend request and a message - but since I sent them in that order, you may not get the message. Just let me know.

Lisa

I got the friend request but not the message. Please resend the message. I would love to chat!!

RVRita
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,578 Member
    Options
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,578 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 8min 10sec, 49elev, 2.85ap, 79ahr, 93mhr, 6.24mi= 634c
    Strava app= 764c
    Zwift home spin bike- Strava stats- 23.56min, 128elev, 99aw, 17.9amph, gear30, 98ahr, 118mhr, 48arpm, 7.14mi= 129c
    Strava app= 135c
    Zwift stats- 23.58min, 128elev, 98aw, 47arpm, 17.90amph, 7.15mi= 135c
    Walk to mailbox and bk- 21.33min, 1.06mi= 98c
    Strava app = 130c

Total cal 861

• RustyBFF
    RustyBFF Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Allie sending every good wish to you and yours.

So many people going through so much I wish you all the strength and postive outcomes possible

Rusty in Yorkshire