Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,951 Member
    edited April 28
    Options
    Good information ...

Making Choices Finding Solutions
    The healthy ageing guide (linked below) will help you find and choose simple assistive products to help you every day.

Assistive products, as well as basic changes to your home, can help you control how you live your life.

You'll find everyday tips for healthy ageing and lots of suggested products from well-known retailers and reliable online stores. As you turn each page the links will light up!

You'll also find useful tips and advice from occupational therapists.
    https://issuu.com/ila-inc/docs/new_2022_mcfs

Machka in Oz
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,270 Member
    Options
    Tracey - Sending all my support to Kaiitlyn. So sad there is no financial help. <3 I'm sure that seeing she is not alone will help her.

Tried out my new hypoallergenic mascara today. So far, so good. I usually have to take it off around now.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,738 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    Im sitting here with the screen door set ,
    Alfie loves it over there..he has a blast..they all do!!
    Got Miles new carseat set in the car,it swivels to get him out easier.
    I had a very hard time sleeping last night so i ended up sleeping better later this morning..
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Kelly ~ My heart goes out to you and yours for all the health problems being faced. I hope your son-in-law's job interview goes well and that you will soon have your daughter's family back in your area.

Heather ~ Max looks really good in his hat.

Carol in GA
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,428 Member
    edited April 28
    Options
    Kelly - I'm glad you've got this place to put it all down. Even the good stress of having your son-in-law there, and your grandbabies soon moving near you is still more pressure, and then throw in the family sorrows, and a relief valve is badly needed. Thinking about you and your family, sending hugs down the wires and through the ether.

Heather - Max is a charmer in that hat, but then, so's John in his! :) Max has your lovely milky skin. He would have a sunburn here in seconds!

Tracey - It was a great write-up for the couples going through IVF, and Kaitlyn was very articulate.

After my yoga, got quite a bit done on the quilt this morning, and then I tried to create a diagonal again and my brain died. So I took a nap. My body just will not tolerate these mornings where I get up at 3:30 a.m. unless I fall down again later and snooze. Oh well, not like I had anywhere to be. Three days of cleaning and quilt work is the plan for the week. The rain's coming back in tonight, so it will be far too soggy to work outside tomorrow and probably Tuesday as well. Corey's garden held up really well, so there was no hail, just lots and lots of water.

House smells great - leftover stroganoff from the freezer, to be eaten over basmati rice from last nights Tex-Mex. I could seriously stand over basmati as a facial, I love the smell of it so much.

Hope it's a good week for us all...
    Love y'all,
    Lisa in AR