From Fiverville to Twoberland... 231 Pounds Down (with Pics)

Options

Replies

• fivetwo84
    Options
    Wow, thank you so much for posting this. I love when people post with such a big loss, it helps me realize that it's possible for me, too. You must be so incredibly proud of yourself. You look so happy now! :]
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! You are truly inspiring. I hope you don't mind if I add you as a friend b/c I AM INSPIRED!!! You look great by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    excellent work!!
  • jessashcher
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I am so proud of you and I don't even know you, You are truly inspirational and I totally agree with you on the dieting, I do not consider myself to be on a diet but on a life long change, I have a daughter that tried that hcg diet, and wow, yes she lost 20 lbs. in 1 month, but as soon as she was done she gained it all back and then some. Now she is going to try this site to help her change her lifestyle as well. Keep up the great work and you look amazing.:)
  • mathewb001
    Options
    What a great outlook on life. Truly inspiring! Props :drinker:
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    MAAAAAVELOUS SIMPLY MAAAAVELOUS!!!!! YOUR AMAZING!!!!!!
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats !!!! totallly amazing ... keep it going !!!!! i love to see pics like this, thank you for sharing !:smile::flowerforyou:
  • Corpsebride08
    Corpsebride08 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! You are amazing and my new inspiration! Rock on Gurl! :heart:
  • SheWei
    SheWei Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! such a success. thanks for the motivation.
  • jazzybean1
    Options
    Wow...very awe inspiring....amazing, thank you for posting:)
  • shelly650
    Options
    Wow! Your so inspiring!! Thank you! x
  • amazon0782
    Options
    U r soooo lovely .... :) ....and you will have to shed more and more and keep inspiring us all our way to a better us :)
  • SlenderNow
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. Just... awesome.
  • amfeierabend74
    Options
    You look amazing! I just told myself that if you can do it, I should be able to do it as well! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    You are amazing.

Your dedication and devotion to your wellbeing are admirable and you are an inspiration!!
  • prplhaz300
    prplhaz300 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if you realize how inspirational you really are. I am having such a hard time right now as I have lost almost 50 pounds, have gotten into a routine of exercise and watching what I eat, everyone is noticing my weight loss and the support is enormous, should be getting easier, right? Wrong, I still feel ginormous as I still have 150# to lose and it's really hard work to drag myself to the gym and workout when there is so much going on in my life but am determined to make this work this time. I can't keep doing what I am doing and seeing your story makes me feel so much more optimistic and good about this. Thanks a lot for sharing. And keep up the great work, you look fabulous.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful and inspiring - thanks for sharing your story!
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You are truely an inspiration to us all! Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    THIS is exactly what needs to be shared here-- I'm so moved!!! it's not fad "die"ts that work-- and I love the way you emphasize die -- wow. Just freaking wow.

Really, really, REALLY love and appreciate you sharing this incredible tale. Yes, it can be done. It takes dedication and perseverance and patience and time. We can not change a lifetime of bad habits and emotional eating overnight.

But it can be done bit by bit, bite by bite, day by day, month by month, year by year.

I can't wait to check out your blog--

Really, really proud-- and thank you for sharing the pictures-- you are beautiful.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    FAN-F....ING-TASTIC.....!!!!

Seriously..... you ARE inspirational....!

Oh... forgot to say I like the way you told your story... so I will be checking out your blog....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!