MyFitnessPal Friends and Accountability Partners?

Options
Jassi_96
Jassi_96 Posts: 3 Member
edited April 15 in Motivation and Support
Hello! I'm 27 and on a journey to losing 58 lbs. So far I'm down 10 lbs this year... but I want to step it up and hopefully lose another 22 lbs. by my birthday (July) and the remaining weight loss would be completed by November (majority by Halloween). I do live in the DMV area and will be joining a running group in May once I'm finished moving (I move on May 10)- in case there is anyone else in the area. I'm also an Apple Fitness girly for anyone who may want to be friends on there! Would love to have other people who are active on MyFitnessPal be friends/accountability partners!

Replies

• Mmyers924
    Mmyers924 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’d love to be your accountability buddy!! I need one too!! I have apple tracker and we can compete goals!
  • Mmyers924
    Mmyers924 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!!
  • Chloe2181
    Chloe2181 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Go you! Also looking for accountability partners, support, motivation and inspiration. Anyone feel free to add me 💪 lets do this!
  • truebrit79
    truebrit79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We have the same goals and the same timeframe for when we want to hit our 20lb milestone in July.
    I would be happy to connect and help each other out with accountability.
  • ldyalura
    ldyalura Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I would love to also have an accountability partner. Maybe someone who could help motivate me to stay away from the stress snacks. I’ve lost a lot of weight, but this last little bit seems to be so very hard. It doesn’t help that there’s all kinds of stress going on in my life right now and I’m turning to my old standby… Food, my all-time high was 400 pounds. I’m down to 154. My goal is 135. I really really need an accountability friend and partner to help me with this last 20 pounds and then keep it off. I have Apple Watch and use Apple health as well .
  • thekaycierra
    thekaycierra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiiii I'm new here! (: I'm 28 and would also like to lose about 20+ lbs by my birthday in October but my long term goal is about 70-80lbs. I had a diagnosis of high blood pressure over a year ago and made it my mission to get healthy and come off of these meds. I have yoyoed a few times within the last year. I started again in January and it's coming off pretty slow (only lost about 8lbs so far and it is fluctuating) It's definitely time to kick it up a notch. I have apple fitness however it's not the most accurate since I don't have an apple watch yet. I have been doing 30min dumbbell workouts at home, occasional walking, spin class, and the stair master. Aiming for 1700 calories daily for my diet. Maybe we can check back in on progress in this chat?