Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,017 Member
    Options
    Is today @frankwbrown 's birthday? ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽˆ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽŠ
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,481 Member
    Options
    May I join in wishing @frankwbrown the most wonderful day?

ba0u8fjl3zcj.gif
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't that make me want to send chocolate birthday wishes as well?
    8mfa3htssklc.gif
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,306 Member
    Options
    Don't I appreciate your birthday wishes, @cmsienk and @Cat0703a?
    For my birthday this morning, didn't I drive my two brothers to the AMTRAK (train) station, one of whom will be returning home after his visit here and the other who will now be visiting the first?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,481 Member
    Options
    For my birthday this morning, didn't I drive my two brothers to the AMTRAK (train) station, one of whom will be returning home after his visit here and the other who will now be visiting the first?

Does driving include caffeinated beverages of the chocolate variety??

@cmsienk, however did you find a gif of baby Frank?!?!
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isnt that great of Frank doing these fitness programs?

Shall I mention I have done last 3 weeks Parkrun - 5km run/walk on every Sat here (and around the world)?
    Don't I remember hearing about Parkrun some months ago? Didn't I [re-]inquire to see where the nearest one is? Didn't my search suggest "Parkrun Riverbank", and didn't I check that out since the town of Riverbank is quite near here? But didn't I find that the Riverbank in question is Riverbank Park, Church Street, Yass, NSW 2582? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Unfortunately, isn't New South Wales a bit too far a distance from my home here in California? Isn't the nearest Parkrun closer (but not close enough) in Palo Alto California? So didn't I just register to create a new Parkrun locally? (Do I know what I'm getting myself into?)

• cmsienk
    edited May 4
    Options
    Isn't the internet a treasure trove of information and pictures? ๐Ÿคฃ
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Doesn't that sound good? But while I have all the ingredients, don't I lack the time? Instead, aren't I off to an "Age with Movement Celebration" in a local park at which I will participate in a tai chi demonstration?
    z5uiw9sqdvlo.png
    Doesn't that sound like a healthy,
    fun way to spend your morning? I've been meaning to ask you, have you ever added a little vanilla and cinnamon to your batter before baking? And do you save the bite with the most berries for last? ๐Ÿ˜‹
    oul8zr3muqgh.jpg
    I have added those ingredients, haven't I? And how did you know I'm one of those people who "save the best for last"?
    Since I have nothing particular to do early tomorrow, wouldn't that be a good time to have a blueberry Dutch baby pancake?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Does driving include caffeinated beverages of the chocolate variety??

Can you believe I'd not had any caffeinated beverages with or without chocolate until I got home a few hours ago, at which time I had a home-brewed coffee? Aren't I looking forward to a free Starbucks drink at some point today and won't it definitely be of the chocolate variety?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't the internet a treasure trove of information and pictures? ๐Ÿคฃ
    Didn't I consider updating my profile to include a childhood photo just for today? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,022 Member
    Options
    Isnt that great of Frank doing these fitness programs?

Shall I mention I have done last 3 weeks Parkrun - 5km run/walk on every Sat here (and around the world)?
    Don't I remember hearing about Parkrun some months ago? Didn't I [re-]inquire to see where the nearest one is? Didn't my search suggest "Parkrun Riverbank", and didn't I check that out since the town of Riverbank is quite near here? But didn't I find that the Riverbank in question is Riverbank Park, Church Street, Yass, NSW 2582? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Unfortunately, isn't New South Wales a bit too far a distance from my home here in California? Isn't the nearest Parkrun closer (but not close enough) in Palo Alto California? So didn't I just register to create a new Parkrun locally? (Do I know what I'm getting myself into?)

Your Parkrun search gave you NSW? Isn't that rather funny?

But isnt that what happened here, there wasn't one so a group got it started? Isn't it great of volunteers to get it started in my town?

And don't they have a wonderful sense of fun? Wasn't it great that yesterday, our 4th parkrun on May 4th that volunteers dressed up as Star War characters and wrote 'May the forth be with you' along the trail?
  • Hoax89
    Hoax89 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Do Frankwbrown and I share the same birthday?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 5
    Options
    Hoax89 wrote: ยป
    Do you also need chocolate birthday wishes?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Hoax89 wrote: ยป

Don't I hope yours was more exciting than mine?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,348 Member
    Options
    Since I'm pretty sure Frank laid claim to the birthday first, do you need to pick a different one instead?
  • cmsienk
    edited May 6
    Options
    Are you saying Frank is old?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Is 48 old?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Well, doesn't that depend on your point of view?
    Just before my 39th birthday, didn't I come across a cup in a bookstore that I just had to buy?
    Didn't the caption on the cup read "40 isn't old... if you're a tree"?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Do you think centenarians think of 80 year olds as youngsters?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Speaking as someone who is now ยพ of a century(!), isn't anyone young who isn't at least ยฝ a century? ๐Ÿ˜‚