From Fiverville to Twoberland... 231 Pounds Down (with Pics)

Options

Replies

• basicliving
    Options
    You look fabulous! I had tears in my eyes reading your story. I don't think you'll ever know how many people you have inspired by making this brave post. YOU ARE AWESOME! And I know you'll reach your goal. Great job!
  • sethes
    sethes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job! Nice writing as well.
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing story! You are an inspiration to us all! Good luck on the rest of your journey! We are all pushing for you!
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful:)
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job so far and thanks for the inspiring words. I bookmarked your blog for reading later :) Thanks for sharing, especially the before and current photos! You're doing great!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You have done a wonderful job!! I hope you meet your goals!! WTG!! Great job......keep that beautiful smile!!!!
  • nilroctarp
    Options
    i could not respect you or your accomplishment more. i should have a smile plastered on your face to power a city's electric grid.
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are an inspiration!! You have come so far and will get to your goal weight in no time. Congrats!! You look fabulous!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!!!! :drinker:
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing story! You are an inspiration to us all! Good luck on the rest of your journey! We are all pushing for you!

Just Increidable u look amazing, and u are truly and inspiration to all of us........ I am really happy for you Good luck and keep up the amazing job!!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • gottagethealthy
    gottagethealthy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What a amazing job you have done. Congratulations.
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the work~
  • jlout
    jlout Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are an inspiration to many and I wish you continued success. I am having such a hard time losing weight. I had an injury so my motivation is low (continued back pain).
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! So pretty :)
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    What an awesome inspiration! You are amazing!!!!!!!!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are amazing!
  • jackshortstack
    jackshortstack Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, GREAT JOB!
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    This is hard for me... these pictures because I'm still a big girl... I have about 120 left to go, but when you've lost 231 that ain't nothing!

You can say that again! Not only is losing 231 lbs not "nothing" - it's REALLY SOMETHING!!! It's INCREDIBLE, FANTASTIC, & TRULY AWE-INSPIRING!

What a great job! Congrats to you on your amazing success so far - and your awesome outlook on life!!!
  • skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a wonderful life change - the results are beautiful! I appreciate your honesty - I didn't get here because I had too many cookies last week. I got here because of 20 years of bad choices! Thanks for being an inspiration to the rest of us!!
  • greej
    greej Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Omg I'm so proud of you! I was reading your blog, and know how hard these last few pounds have been for you. I'm so happy to see this! Congratulations! You are a stunning human being!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!