I made it!

Options
roywalden67
roywalden67 Posts: 1 Member
After 1 year, 2 weeks, I have finally hit my goal of losing 90 lbs. From 257 lbs on May 4, 2023 to 167 lbs today, May 18, 2024. YEAH ME!

Replies

• Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Yay U! Congrats :)
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    AMAZING !!!! Congratulations, @roywalden67 !!! Best wishes to you on your maintenance journey
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,163 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
    Now comes the hard part--keeping it off. 😆
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Congrats……you did it
  • celizabeta
    celizabeta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow! congratulations!! :)
  • HappyDonkey75
    HappyDonkey75 Posts: 99 Member
    edited May 20
    Options
    impressive, congrats.. @roywalden67 what would you consider the biggest thing you did that helped you stay on track along the way?
  • JeremyM0510
    JeremyM0510 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! You stuck with it and were rewarded. That has to be the greatest feeling.
  • Sparkuvu
    Sparkuvu Posts: 2,693 Member
    Options
    Amazing You! That's wonderful, congratulations!
  • pashin8nz2000
    pashin8nz2000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations wishing you the best for the maintenance stage.
  • pashin8nz2000
    pashin8nz2000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    jimp6 wrote: »
    Congrats! Just don't do what I did. A few years back, I lost 75 lbs and got down to my goal weight and thought "Yay I did it" and slowly started going back to my old ways. Long story short I gained most of it back and am now about half way into round 2 of losing it again.

Same as me but just started back.
  • pawsrbabies239
    pawsrbabies239 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job & please do your very best at watching it daily to keeping it off. I gained back 30 of 85 but have lost 5 of so but do not let us get you down. Just be careful & watch & take note immediately if you catch yourself gaining. You did amazing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!