Replies

• AussieAdam21
    AussieAdam21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Looking to add friends for mutual motivation
  • caylapal888
    caylapal888 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hii everyone! I am a woman in my late 20s looking to meet new people who are trying to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle. I am hoping we can all motivate each other and share our progress and struggles. Feel free to add me and message me.
  • MelindaGonzalez2042
    MelindaGonzalez2042 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 1
    Options
    I would love to makes some friends and motivation. Add me if you want to.
  • TrevorEssex
    TrevorEssex Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2
    Options
    My name is Trevor Essex. My goal is to compete physique. I’m starting at 272.3 lbs with a goal to get down to 200 lbs. Nutrition is everything. I’m glad to be connected to the fitness community because of all places it seems here is the best place in the world to be!!! Let’s go!!!
  • FrankieFan84
    FrankieFan84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Been biking everyday and eating better. Let’s do this. 😎
  • Lea_fless
    Lea_fless Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m just tryna get back on my streak of keeping track of my food and committing to an exercise routine again. Let’s motivate each other 👊🏼, feel free to add me
  • operationremie
    operationremie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have be friends as I'm starting things out again
  • WhenWillIBeThin
    WhenWillIBeThin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi 👋 I’m new and love a friend here !! I am woman, want to lose weight and at the starting point !! 🌞🌞🌞
  • nniles49
    nniles49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using MFP for a long time, off and on, as I struggle to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle as a working mom and primary caretaker of my elderly father. I have some comorbidities that prevent me from exercising and eating the way I want to, so I'm scheduled for BPD/DS surgery in August. Not looking for anyone to tell me to skip the surgery and just eat better. Been there, done that. Heard it 10,000 times. But I am looking for anyone who's either had surgery or is scheduled for surgery and eating a bariatric surgery diet. I would love some encouragement, accountability and food ideas and would love to provide that to others in return.

Here are my deets:
    HW: 365
    CW: 355
    SW: unknown but hoping for 340
    GW: 150-175 would be a miracle ... but I'll settle for the weight I maintained for years and years before I got sick, which was in the 210 range.
  • Whyohwhydidsheswallowthefly
    Whyohwhydidsheswallowthefly Posts: 36 Member
    edited June 3
    Options
    Hi all, I'm jen from the UK

I've been on a pretty consistent binge/restrict cycle for years now and it needs to stop, I've been doing good with hitting the gym but my diet is all over the place so I need some accountability and friends to cheer me on along the way as I get into a more stable space where diet is concerned..
    And of course I'll do my best to be a good cheerleader for you along the way!

Good luck everyone! ❤
  • suecavill8396
    suecavill8396 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey 👋

Really need some healthy eating motivated friends.

I’m in Hertfordshire, England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
  • julieberg49
    julieberg49 Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 3
    Options
    Hi my name is Julie, I'm 63 yr old retired woman with 30+ pounds to lose. I thought I should actually add some friends for support this time around on MFP. Also if you know of any good groups I would be interested in please let me know.
    Have a great day
    Julie <3
    weight.png
  • deniecyblessed3256
    deniecyblessed3256 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am just starting over trying to lose 100 lbs. Currently 240 lbs. and would love to be a healthy 130 lbs. Would love all the encouragement and support I can find. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • seagirl_33
    seagirl_33 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bgosh15 wrote: »
    Or any friends would be great!

Add me
  • sylviajlash1
    sylviajlash1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. During Covid I lost 80 pounds. Through the years, relationships, life struggles, etc. I have gained it back. I do have to say, I originally lost the weight in not a very healthy way: eating way too little and making food my every concern. I had gone through a breakup at the time and wanted to change. Today, I am in a wonderful relationship with someone who thinks I’m beautiful regardless of weight. I am feeling that wonderful feeling of self consciousness so I am looking to change again. Healthy and sustainably this time. Add me so that we can support each other and make sure our habits stay healthy.
  • Rockman67
    Rockman67 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends, Please feel free to add me, and chat me. More accountability buddies are always great! Not just faces on a list, Happy to be of support and get any support from anyone, I am a good buddy too, constant moral support a great motivator and easy to talk to lol anyone feel free to add me. A very down to earth individual—if you like to chat add me
  • emberslight
    emberslight Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all ♡ I'm (F26) down 55 pounds right now with 35 to go and am looking for friends going through the same thing ~
  • imhardeepwtfim
    imhardeepwtfim Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 4
    Options
    Looking for accountability partner from India

Please reach me on WhatsApp +91 8557070324
    And mention you found this on MyFitnesspal
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    BronzeScorpio1111 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but I am looking for new friends to help keep me motivated and inspired.. And I love to do the same 🙂
  • Holly_Wood_888
    Holly_Wood_888 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Heya, would love to have some motivational peeps on my feed !
    ☀️🥳🙌🏃🏋️‍♀️💪🏽