Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• jess2023mac
    jess2023mac Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was a very active member several years ago, just returned and everything feels so foreign to me now. :/ I can't find the magic button for adding friends or accepting friends requests. Help? :) I know I don't see or notice things the way I used to. It's he-ll getting older.
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    BronzeScorpio1111 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but I am looking for new friends to help keep me motivated and inspired.. And I love to do the same 🙂 please feel free to Add me.
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    Options
    I agree also, what's the point.. So disappointing
  • hjhrr6xpnz
    hjhrr6xpnz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am accepting request from inspiring and nice friendly people🙂

• spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    come over to Lose it everyone
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    9dnzzhipyl5j.jpeg

Just tagged my subscription to expire. I enjoyed having the friends and seeing their progress and sharing mine as well. 5 years I guess it is… #😞
  • lauralee11363
    lauralee11363 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here. I'm Laura. Need friends.
  • wandanerea24
    wandanerea24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please I need new friends to motivate and inspire me to continue the journey to weightloss, I have such a hard time doing it all alone!
  • pedersl1
    pedersl1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here and could use some friends and motivation, as I start my weight loss journey!
  • SunshineB4U
    SunshineB4U Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to connect with active members!
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but I am looking for new friends to help keep me motivated and inspired.. And I love to do the same 🙂 please feel free to Add me.
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Hey just started back on the app. I would love to have some fun friends to motivate and just chat the day away with. Anyone interested?
  • duddysdad
    duddysdad Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 10 years. Ready to lose it again. This time I've been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I would be nice to have some friends to help each other along the way.