Looking for support friends

Options
Am back and need support friends πŸ’ͺπŸ™ add for support and supporting πŸ˜ƒ thank you ❀️

Replies

• erincrowell2564
    erincrowell2564 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I could also use some support as I get going
  • annkeane892
    annkeane892 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy and Erin
    I am also looking for Fitness pal support friends :)
  • kimidw
    kimidw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey fitness pal ladies. Please feel free to add me as a support friend. Good luck out there. By the way. I am 52 and beginning HRT and increasing my protein. Hoping to feel better soon to begin lifting weights again. Have a great day!
  • diggymo1972
    diggymo1972 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello all, You can add me as a friend if you wish. Have a great day!
  • JeremyM0510
    JeremyM0510 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’ve added everyone in the thread so far. Feel free anyone that comes after me.
  • seriousjulie
    seriousjulie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Needing support too 😊and happy to help All who need support too 😊 we are in this together ❀️
  • TrooBlue
    TrooBlue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm back as well! Would love to have some support.
  • thompsg58
    thompsg58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    looking for support - over 60, need to lose 80lbs, no diets or gimmicks just a forever way of living. Hoping to to add in movement this week
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    The MFP newsfeed has vanished. I am not sure how people support each other now.
  • Pdashford75
    Pdashford75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy to support and have support :-)
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options

Most are going to Lose It or My Net Diary. I think every app with anything remotely social has MFP refugee threads/groups going.
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 101 Member
    Options

I have this question too.... I'd love to support more people, and in turn, get support for my recent return to MFP - but I have no idea how we do this without the newsfeed. I guess private chat group?
  • coffeetwist
    coffeetwist Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ganival wrote: Β»

I have this question too.... I'd love to support more people, and in turn, get support for my recent return to MFP - but I have no idea how we do this without the newsfeed. I guess private chat group?

Yeah, I'm struggling with this too, since I'm back on the WL journey! Not sure if I want to swap to another app at this point... MFP has the best food index IMO
  • Katherinemoore03
    Katherinemoore03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    COGypsy wrote: Β»

Most are going to Lose It or My Net Diary. I think every app with anything remotely social has MFP refugee threads/groups going.

Hmm I didn't know that - why are they switching? I'm so used to here I couldn't imagine leaving.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    COGypsy wrote: Β»

Hmm I didn't know that - why are they switching? I'm so used to here I couldn't imagine leaving.

IS this accurate "MyNetDiary is a popular calorie tracker with barcode scanning and custom food logging. It includes a vast database of approved foods and premium meal recommendations with support for all the popular diet types. It also provides access to a community of like-minded users and weekly nutritional and health reports"

???
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!