Replies

• nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Cancer ♋️ season 👑 🍾
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,653 Member
    Options
    I may be addicted to mindlessly snacking on mixed nuts at work so there's that.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,341 Member
    Options
    People on power trips. You're a clerk at the passport office, I know it's probably incredibly unfulfilling but don't take it out on customers

Maybe he or she had to deal with a rude customer and it *kitten* up their day. I agree they shouldn't take it out on customers but alot of people are a..holes.

Went to another office and dealt with only lovely people. Thank goodness for them redeeming my faith in government employees. But really this shouldn't have taken me the entire day to get done and shouldn't have involved someone asking me to essentially forge a signature on a document
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,164 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, EVERYONE is on the forums.
    Could it be any more boring here?
  • Neon_hippie
    Neon_hippie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Happy Summer Solstice! <3
  • imustloseit1
    imustloseit1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Just another day of med side effects, it's been 3 weeks and off the meds for 5 days and still all the side effects. Back to eating just rice.
  • nonchalantxo
    edited June 22
    Options
    What's being the bigger person suppose to accomplish again?
  • NewNelle24
    NewNelle24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just got back onto MFP and I'm very disappointed that they got rid of the newsfeed. It was always the biggest encouragement factor of this being a social health platform. What's even the point of adding friends if they can't hype you up or give you suggestions anymore?:(

I know we have the forums, but it's just not the same honestly.
  • imustloseit1
    Options
    There just isn't anything here anymore, sure missing here about my friends that commented on the newsfeed everyday. Sure miss my friends.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Let me know if there is any other joy I can spread today!

Well…..

• nonchalantxo
    Options
    Oh no how will I live..
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck in an endless loop of wanting to chop my hair off into a bob again before remembering how much I just wanted it long again
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    Is C. Ronaldo going to cry today?
  • Kashmir___314
    Kashmir___314 Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 26
    Options
    I really dig the smell of Sharpies. Which is surprising to me because I didn't eat Playdo or sniff glue as a child. That would explain it, right? Or maybe not. Maybe one thing has nothing to do with the other. Perhaps it was the paint chips? Idk. Something tells me it's asbestos related.

Whatever
  • imustloseit1
    Options
    I NO LONG AM EXCEPTING ANY FRIEND REQUESTS, BECAUSE I MAY NOT BE STAYING WITH THIS SITE, NOTHING HERE ANYMORE.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My boy's interview on Friday!!!
  • Kashmir___314
    Kashmir___314 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

The fact that your boy has an interview tells me I've been here way too long

Good luck to him!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,220 Member
    Options
    I NO LONG AM EXCEPTING ANY FRIEND REQUESTS, BECAUSE I MAY NOT BE STAYING WITH THIS SITE, NOTHING HERE ANYMORE.

There’s no point on sending or accepting FR’s anymore.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

There’s no point on sending or accepting FR’s anymore.

Agreed. I got one recently after my feed disappeared and I saw no point in accepting. I'm definitely not looking to be chatting it up on messages either. Although,I don't know if that feature is still available. I just know my current friends are slowly deleting their pages 😢
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

The fact that your boy has an interview tells me I've been here way too long

Good luck to him!

😂🤣. He's 16 and it's for a volunteer position but it's in a area he'd like to pursue post secondary so it would be awesome for applications haha