Yep, lets do that.

Options
124»

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,570 Member
    Options
    LOL! Yes, I do have one. But I've disabled as much windows stuff as possible. 😅 But I love these cuties because cute 🥰
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,943 Member
    Options
    That's why I call @yirara my little sheep and I bet some meanie thought I was being mean!
  • yirara
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    That's why I call @yirara my little sheep and I bet some meanie thought I was being mean!

❤️❤️❤️ No problem. I have a tough skin. Even though it's green and soft 🤣
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,130 Member
    Options

Hey! I call them that too!

:flowerforyou:
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,624 Member
    Options
    How interesting! I see nudibranchs when diving, especially when visibility is awful and we just have to focus on the small stuff. We for sure don't have THOSE. I like to see leopard dorids, white dendrotids, and dironas.
  • yirara
    Options

Hey! I call them that too!

:flowerforyou:

Aww, my sweeties! 😍😘
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,913 Member
    Options
    I listened to a podcast yesterday where they mentioned that sheep rustling is such a thing now in northern England that some farmers are dyeing their sheep neon colors so they’re easily recognizable if stolen.

You could have the best of both worlds there.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    For those who aren’t sure what species @yirara is - here’s a cute IG reel! 😀
  • yirara
    Options
    Just a quick update: Nearly reached my goal. Was off to a good start, but then was slowed down by my thyroid meds needing adjustment, and I was just ravenous. Especially crisps and chocolate bars. All gone now and weightloss worked. Just 900gr to target.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,943 Member
    edited June 28
    Options
    Heh heh heh: sneaking in a SUPER hug!

ysqnp9kmtlzn.png

And YEAH to fixed medications!
  • yirara
    Options
    Oh noooooooooooooo! 😶I'll remember you not as PAV now but as PAW 😅
  • yirara
    Options
    Woops, had a whoosh last night. 400gr to target (though weight will likely stay there now for a bit)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,130 Member
    Options
    Imma try not to highjack yur thread - again - and just say, "Well done, you!!" :flowerforyou:

(see, who needs a newsfeed??)
  • yirara
    Options
    Aww, thanks hun. Or dude? I never know 😬

(I didn't even know I had a newsfeed. My theory for the deletion of this feature is that the power that be tries to get more visible engagement. The forums are down, because who still uses forums, and the newsfeed is not something you can easily sell to whoever. So lets create more engagement on the forums.)