To the new me!

nigarahmadova6742
nigarahmadova6742 Posts: 2 Member
Hi!
I am starting a new life today, one where I control my food intake, not the other way around. I've decided to use this application to track my calories and help me lose weight. While I need to lose a significant amount of weight, I know that taking small steps is crucial. This app will allow me to monitor what I eat, set goals, and stay motivated. I'm excited to take charge of my health and make positive changes!

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,939 Member
    edited June 28
    Welcome!

There are some great threads created by our members, bookmarked to the top of each category that may be helpful. Just look for "Most Helpful Posts - whatever the category name is”.

For example:
    You can also ask your questions in any category that interests you, read posts or questions made by other members, join a group, or add some friends.

Here are some frequently asked questions that may also be helpful: FAQ's
  • diggymo1972
    diggymo1972 Posts: 44 Member
    Yeah, good choice! I have been using it religiously for about a month. Tracking gets easier. Then after a bit your stomach will let you know if you try to exceed. Good luck
  • nigarahmadova6742
    nigarahmadova6742 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone and thanks for replies!
    I wanted to share a quick update on my progress. I've been on a 1600 kcal daily intake for the past 9 days and have already lost 3 kg. While I'm excited about the weight loss, I suspect it's mostly water weight rather than fat at this point.

The most challenging aspect for me has been calculating calories accurately, especially when eating out. Does anyone have tips or strategies for estimating calories in restaurant meals? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!