Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Halfway Progress Photo - 62 pounds down

Replies

• shannshine1
    shannshine1 Posts: 742 Member
    Congratulations on being consistent and staying the course! Your faithfulness and dedication to yourself is very admirable and inspirational!
  • scfcq2ctpq
    scfcq2ctpq Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations!! Doing great!!
  • janie6735
    janie6735 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. Mj here, have about 80 lbs to loose, joined a while ago, but never really used the app. So now, starting over!!
  • helz01
    helz01 Posts: 2 Member
    Amazing!! Well done you! You should be so so proud ❤️
  • JudyWestacott
    JudyWestacott Posts: 2 Member
    You are a super star for taking control of your life. Congratulations on your efforts and progress. You look great and more importantly your confidence is radiating as much as you and I am certain you feel healthier.

Good luck on your journey!
  • oakster69
    oakster69 Posts: 70 Member
    Congratulations. Great progress!
  • michael_langham
    michael_langham Posts: 2 Member
    I've just come back to MFP due to some backsliding on binge-eating.

And it's results like yours that help my resolve. Thanks for your share Kay!
  • Reesedoll
    Reesedoll Posts: 1 Member
    I am so impressed that you are changing your inside as well as your outside! Congratulations on your determination and persistence. Your increased confidence really shows!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,576 Member
    This is awesome Work, Congrats, You just rocked!! Thank you for sharing and motivating.
  • sgeedman2
    sgeedman2 Posts: 2 Member
    Newby here! Just created account today. I am doing this in conjunction with I Kicked Sugar! You are such an inspiration! You look fab and make me feel so good knowing the belly and shrink up.
  • pashin8nz2000
    pashin8nz2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Congratulations I need to lose 66 lbs. Need to stay focused,
  • Newketo57
    Newketo57 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 15
    Wow so happy for you. I just rejoined and if I can have half the success that you've been having...can't wait. I'm trying to change my profile name, but can't seem to be able to do it. This was from my KETO days. You go girl!!
  • Cherchristine
    Cherchristine Posts: 5 Member
    Nice!! You're looking great! So inspiring to see people changing their lives for the better. Keep up the good work!
  • Newme7603
    Newme7603 Posts: 2 Member
    What I see is alot of effort and reward, congrats! Keep going, don't stop, more changes coming :smiley:
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,986 Member
    Way to go! Sent a friend request - also, if you'd like to add me on PoGo - My trainer code is 5918 0460 8432 (LaCourseMom).
  • debsd73
    debsd73 Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations on your progress - very inspiring!
  • icecreamaholic
    icecreamaholic Posts: 2 Member
    Wow! I hope you're very proud of yourself!!! Keep up the good work! I bet you're feeling better and you look great! You're an inspiration for sure!
  • michellewolan61
    michellewolan61 Posts: 3 Member
    Way to go and congratulations!! You have accomplished something major and you should be proud of the self control and hard work you put in. Thank you for the hope that you have inspired in me!
  • trixsterjl31
    trixsterjl31 Posts: 55 Member
    Wow. That is great. Good job stick to it.
  • Photo_Friday
    Photo_Friday Posts: 64 Member
    Impressive! Thanks for sharing your success... Comparison pics are the best way to see results, I think.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!