TEAM JUNGLE JEWELS (Sept Chall) - FINAL WEEK (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hey Jungle Jewels... I just found out today I will be transferring to a new position here at work and I won't be able to participate in the October Challenge... I just won't have the time...too much going on right now... Anyway, once I get settled etc. I would love to join you for the November challenge if everything goes well. I LOVE all the team support and our FANTASTIC TEAM LEADERS!!! I promise I won't fall off I just won't be able to continue this coming month.... I will however continue logging in when I can and keeping up with my diet and exercise.... THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL OF YOUR MOTIVATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT!!! I feel like I'm saying goodbye, but I'm not, I'm saying SEE YOU ALL LATER!!! (((HUGS FOR EVERYONE))) I'll finish September out with a bang.... :smile:

Fe you are a very important team member and I look forward to facing November with you again .. Keep up the good work and I applaud all your hard work and success! :flowerforyou:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING JUNGLE JEWELS – so close to the finishing line!! Are you proud of yourselves and your team?? SHOUT HELL YES!!

Today’s challenges are:

PYGMY TRIBE - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

OR

BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

AND Week Five Weekly Team Challenge - Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches.

DIG DEEP JEWELS – LET’S FINISH STRONG!!

:bigsmile:
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING JUNGLE JEWELS – so close to the finishing line!! Are you proud of yourselves and your team?? SHOUT HELL YES!!

HELL YES!!!! Isn't that what you wanted us to yell?? ;) Wow...how releasing to swear!! hahhah!!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options

HELL YES!!!! Isn't that what you wanted us to yell?? ;) Wow...how releasing to swear!! hahhah!!!
    Is that your YELL???!!! Squeak squeak!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options

And that's your SHOUT!!!! Oh my, you are the quiet twin!! Squeak....
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    WEEK 5 - DAY 4

BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups - DONE!!
    5K run - DONE!!
    200 crunches - DONE!!
    Water - OVER!!
    Under Cals - DONE!!!

COME ON JEWELS - I've reached my part of the Team Challenge - Have You??? If I CAN DO IT - THEN SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!! 400 crunches - you can SO do it!!

REACH FOR THE STARS JEWELS - WE CAN SHINE!!!!

:love:
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    Exercise
    Calories
    Water
    Crunches

All good to go =)
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
    complete

calories - under
    water - over

leaving for vacation tomorrow :)
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week 5/ Day 4
    heavy hitter series 2 sets head/ shoulders/knees.
    2 sets of 20 kicks
    2sets of side bends

100 crunches
    5 k walk -6740 steps .That feels good I walked in a indoor track need start getting myself to do more.
    Calories under, water- done
    Let the jungle jewels sparkle by the end of this month.
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    3.15 mi walk
    100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches, 10 burpees, 4 sets of 15 swimmers press, woodchops, lawnmowers, 21s, 40 toe touches

under cals/over water

Can I do my 400 crunches over the weekend to still count?
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WEEK 5 - DAY 4

BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups - DONE!!

100 crunches - DONE!!

640z. Water - DONE!!
    Under Cals - DONE!!!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh...is this really almost done, huh?

Water...done
    cals....done
    Challenge exercises...also done....but that's ALL I did since I still brought work home with me to take up my evening...will I ever get caught up??? :grumble:
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Day 4 - completed

3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

150 Crunches

4 miles extra jog

under calories and 12 glasses of water.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Pygmy Tribal Week 5/Day3&4
    64oz H2O & Under Cals
    Walk 10k (6.2 Miles)
    200 Jumping Jacks
    200 Crunches
    80 Toe Touches
    45 swimmer presses,wood chops,21’s,& lawnmowers
    200 Challenge Crunches -Completes Challenge
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    GOOD MORNING JUNGLE JEWELS –

Todays the day we cross the finishing line!! YESSSSSS!! What a team!!! :drinker:

Don’t forget to post your finishing weight in the forum today/Saturday latest!! I can't wait to see our final total figure - it's going to be HUGE!!!

Today’s challenges are:

PYGMY TRIBE - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

OR
    BUSHMAN SERIES (Advanced) - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

AND Week 5 Weekly Team Challenge -
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week (3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week!

JEWELS – YOU HAVE BEEN OUTSTANDING FROM START TO FINISH – totally lived up to the name - stunning, dazzling and made of rock hard stuff - you have not been beaten!

There's only one more thing to do – LET’S KILL FATTY TODAY!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Thursday 75 Crunches
    Friday 75 crunches

Thursday water over cals under
    Friday plan water over cals under!!

Busy day today had to get this logged in!!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    232.0 :(
  • DavyRockhit
    Options

water
    Calories
    Exercise
    check!

Now most of the exercises were pygmy and I modified many days. My goal for october is to push myself beyond what I thought was possible. I want to do this. I also would like to be at 200 or under by November!!!! I hope that I can do this. But I am so grateful to you all and look forward to seeing what October brings our way
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week5/ day5- 2 sets of 21's,2 sets of swimmer presses , 100 punches.
    45 minutes of Zumba

water- done
    calories- will keep in under.
    WEIGHT - 190.2

My weightloss has been slow with knee pain occasionally, totally dread squats and jumping jacks.
    I am addicted to Gary's challenges could not envision myself not doing it next month, another member who has heavy hitters on her team invited me so I will continue next month let us keep encouraging ourselves, DavyRockit you are so dedicated you will be under 200 lbs. Hopefully when my endurance picks up and I can do the Pgymy exercises without hating them I will want to join your team if you"ll will have me.
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    WEEK 5 - DAY 5

OK, my last daily post :cry: -

Tabata,100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank - done
    Under cals - done
    Water - done
    5K- done
    200 crunches- done

Final weight 167.8 :happy:

So sad - wanna do it again!!! Oh yeah, I am !!!!