Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Celebrating my fitness progress πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸ‘―‍♀️πŸͺ…πŸͺ©

After about 10 years of inactivity I felt intuitively inspired to be more active and reactivate my muscles (and whole body). I’ve been using the Workout Women app, and after 3 weeks of almost every day exercise (for 8 minutes) I’ve already seen so much progress in my endurance and health! πŸ˜€ I’m feeling so much more physically capable and creative/playful (jumping to reach up things or onto stools for fun, etc 😊) I am so happy with where this is taking me!!! 😁😁😁🩷🩷🩷✨⭐️

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,629 Member
    That's wonderful! Keep up the good moves! :flowerforyou:
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,774 Member
    Welcome, and way to go!
  • WoodlyMK
    WoodlyMK Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you 😊
  • Woohoo!! Your progress is inspiring. That extra energy and positive from exercise…sometimes it seems subtle, but really it’s life changing.
  • WoodlyMK
    WoodlyMK Posts: 9 Member
    Around 7️⃣ weeks update: I can now exercise the full 8 minutes without taking any breaks, whereas before I used to take 1-2 breaks to finish the exercise! Let me see where further consistency gets me πŸ˜ƒπŸ’ͺ🏻🀍