Share it! What's your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) today?: Sept 2

Options
13»

Replies

• Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    today i learned that i can do toes to bars. And i did 30!
  • jackiejax1981
    jackiejax1981 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    OMGOSH LOVE THIS!!! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ON HERE WHO POSTED!!! I finally know the meaning of NSV and I get to add my two cents.....two days ago at the grocery store a dad came up to me and said "Excuse me miss, I couldn't help but notice.....are you a weightlifter? Cuz my daughter is a weight lifter who just graduated college etc etc etc....." he was so excited about his kid and then he apologized when I told him i wasn't.

Today I was in the organic isle and some guy just walked past all humble and said...."you're really pretty" and just kept walking.

Two weeks ago I went to a bodyworks class at the gym and asked the instructor (who was new to me) how she does things and she says...."Well you look strong so....."

Sorry, I had to catch up on my NSV's a little since I just found out today what that meant. LOL. But little things like that just make me so encouraged. I love it when you get compliments like that when they take you by surprise and they are genuine or just hidden in a sentence.

I have been struggling with my appearance, and to hear the teacher tell me suggest the size in weight because 'i look strong' and then that guy ask if i was a weightlifter....I'm like DAMN?!?! Why don't I believe my husband when he tells me I'm beautiful? LMAOOO
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Stayed close to under my calories today, going to bed shortly!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I bought a skirt today and it was too big. I exchanged it for a smaller size and still a little big. Happy about that, sad now I have no skirt!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I hit and held a 9:30 minute mile pace for about 3 minutes of my run tonight.
    I usually run a 10:30-11:00 minute mile pace.

It felt great!
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I was going to have a rest day but I couldn't help but go out for a walk & then go home & mow the lawns. I have so much energy, I love it!!
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This is a little insignificant. But it’s something I have NEVER been able to do before. I jogged 1 mile non-stop at 4.5 mph. I was not able to do this even in high school.
  • MWaters_79
    Options
    I have been noticing my pants have been falling off me a lot more lately. But, b/c money is tight I haven't been able to buy new pants, so I've been trying to hold them up with a belt. Today at work, I had to be re-fitted for my uniform pants and I have gone down TWO PANT SIZES!! :) So very exciting!!!!!

All of these other victories are encouraging!!! :) Keep up all the good work!!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    TODAY I went to watch middle son's cross country meet and another mom NOTICED how slender I was looking. Told her all about MFP. Y E S ! ! !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!