Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,270 Member
    edited August 21
    You’re right. We’ve used both brands of BBq sauces. We like the Hughes spicy BBQ, especially in bean soup. Makes it taste like old fashioned Brunswick stew from a legendary local chain.

Here’s a pic of the stir fry sauce. We found it at Walmart
    j22fxe8xywfd.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,717 Member
    You’re right. We’ve used both brands of BBq sauces. We like the Hughes spicy BBQ, especially in bean soup. Makes it taste like old fashioned Brunswick stew from a legendary local chain.

Here’s a pic of the stir fry sauce. We found it at Walmart
    j22fxe8xywfd.jpeg

I just thought google was being temperamental :)

I've been using the sugar free pineapple ginger marinade (it's like the lowest of the sodiums and I apparently need to start watching that now) on my hearts of palm/shrimp/needs a tiny bit of flavoring thingy.
  • springlering62
    li339dw9wex2.jpeg

Picked this up because I thought it was cottage cheese. It’s not. It’s like the richest, most decadent yet mousse-ish textured stuff I’ve ever touched. Cottage cheese to the Nth degree.

(The crumbled chocolate coconut chips are my own beloved lidl chips I packed along with me.)

I’ll def be eating more of this while I can get it.
  • springlering62
    In a couple of weeks traveling, including a remarkable food tour, enjoying honey straight from the hive, fresh bread several times a day, homemade sausages and goat/sheep cheeses, tomatoes straight off the vine, homemade eggplant hummus, a divine eggplant/tomato/onion spread, homemade butters and yogurts, i just discovered this:

nj6aiv2wmds1.jpeg

I already love meringues passionately and have meringues every single day when I’m home, but this pavlova was next level. Utter perfection.

I’m already plotting how to have as many as I can before we leave.

And y'all! Super reasonable calories to boot? When I get home I’m experimenting til I make the perfect meringue. Pavlovas are def in my future!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,765 Member
    Every recipe I see on Instagram with either chick peas, peanut butter, oats, banana, plant protein powder, cocoa powder, tofu, etc
    Lol!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,735 Member
    Jalepeno garlic Hot sauce