3rd day of 30 DS was easier than the 2nd day !

amazon0782
amazon0782 Posts: 22
edited October 3 in Success Stories
Yesterday I was so sad because I was not able to complete the 20 mins workout of 30 DS level 1 even. Thanks to friends who motivated me and today surprisingly 3rd day seemed to be easier than the 2nd day and today I completed full 20 mins workout !! Thanks everybody for being there and guiding me through :):bigsmile:

Replies

• Well done! My copy is on its way eeeeeek bring on the pain ;)
  • LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    Seriously? Today is suppose to be my day 3 of level one. I can hardly move! Maybe I'll get the courage to do it later this evening.
  • what is the 30 DS?
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    I am on day 7 and its feeling because things I found difficult are easy now but those I found easy are getting harder.... but I still love it lots and lots!
  • terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    Tonight will be day 5 for me, and I've definitely found it easier each day, but still haven't made it the whole way through without stopping for air!

Congrats on doing it on day 3!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    I am done with 30DS and I do various levels every day for maintenance. Level one is now too easy for me! So, hang in there ladies, it does get easier! :smile:
  • Its the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels Workout dvd it is AWESOME! I just bought it last night and my legs and stomach are aching but i cant wait to get home for day two of level. The way it works from what i read on this site. You are to complete level one for 10days then level 2 for 10 days and then level 3 for 10 days by the end you should have lost a potential of 20lbs. Go get it I got mines from Walmart for 10 dollars
  • what is the 30 DS?

Its the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels Workout dvd it is AWESOME! I just bought it last night and my legs and stomach are aching but i cant wait to get home for day two of level. The way it works from what i read on this site. You are to complete level one for 10days then level 2 for 10 days and then level 3 for 10 days by the end you should have lost a potential of 20lbs. Go get it I got mines from Walmart for 10 dollars
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Push through.... sometimes it is harder and some body parts hurt .Do your best and give it all you have. I am on day seven and LOVE to results. he used to be my enemy,but it vvas because she vvas tough. No im loving her more and more because she really cares.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/350547-my-story-at-a-second-chance-at-life-photos
    southern sister
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Im am thinking of adding some of their other dvds after im done.Has anyone used them?
  • I have done the 30 DS and loved it but it started to get to easy for me so i moved onto another exercise dvd, just started back working out with Jillian Michaels dvd's so now im doing the 6 week 6pack challenge and im on day 5, definately easier than day 1 so i know my body is getting stronger, lets hope it works and i get the body ive always wanted.

Good luck to everone stick with it your stronger than you think :-)
  • Keep it up! I yell out the count if I'm really struggling (which is every time). It's definitely not lady-like, but it gets me through!
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    i am on day 5 level 1, i love love love it!!!
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Day 5 as well, and it's still tough for me, but easier than day 1, 2 or 3 :)
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    The first 5 or so days are killer, then all of a sudden you can get through it, then it's time for the next level. I did back in the spring and am doing it again. I'm on level 1 day 2 and on day 2,
  • i just did 30ds for the first time - it was harder than i thought but i loved it - let see how tomorrow goes :smile:
  • MamaKL5
    MamaKL5 Posts: 69 Member
    I found the same thing yesterday. I was super sore before I did day 3 yesterday, but the soreness is almost gone today. Now it's more of a comfortable ache, so I still feel like I've accomplished something. I'm about to do day 4 and hoping it feels even better/easier!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Im am thinking of adding some of their other dvds after im done.Has anyone used them?

I LOVE No More Trouble Zones :) It is about 50 minutes and a killer workout but it is a good time!
  • Tonight will be Day 4 of Level 1 for me, I'm not as sore today after Day 3 last night, but my legs are still feeling it when I get up and move.

Good job, keep it up!!
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Great job!! Today was L1D3 for me, and it was a lil easier than the first 2 days. I am liking it a lot!
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    i did day one last night. my legs are sore but not too too bad. (truthfully it feels pretty great) i couldn't do half of what she was asking for but i kept moving and did my very best. i have pretty bad knees so my jumping was limited and my squats not quite as low as i would have liked. i am sure i will see mobility improvement as the days tick by. though i felt like my butt had been thoroughly kicked when i was done.

my one concern is that i live in a third floor walkup. this morning when i left the apartment i did not have complete confidence that i was not going to fall down the stairs!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    good to hear dat..its my 3rd day too..infact im just about to begin with my wrkout!!!!! :smokin:
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Me too! I did day 3 level 1 last night, I even added ankle weights and 3 lb hand weights instead of 1 and I feel great today! I think I'll be ready for level 2 for week 2 =) Now Im just praying for results in 30 days!
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    God I hope that's the case for me. Yesterday was my Day 1 & I am waddling around the office today!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    I hope that's the case with me...ugh! Today will be my 3rd day too and I can hardly sit down or get up with pushing on something! LOL...I feel like I don't bend my knees when I walk right now either!! So weird

Good luck for the next 27 days!!!
  • I just started it today! So far (about 7 hours later), I feel pretty OK, but I know I'm going to hurt in the morning! Just keep reminding yourself how amazing you are for working through it and concentrate on the goal ahead and how thrilled and fulfilled you will feel!! It's a HARD workout!!

Congratulations! Just keep at it and you'll feel so much better! - Kate x
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Sorry if someone has already said this, but the stretching portion on the 30 ds is way to short for me, so I always add in more after the fact (especially for my legs). That DEFINITELY helped with the soreness!!! I also kept a range of weights available so if I felt like I needed to use three pounders for harder exercises I could.
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Just completed day 2 of level 2 and now I feel like I'm being challenged - Level 1 was good but level to is sooooo much better - I have to stick with Anita most of the time - but that ok this the first soreness I felt doing the dvd - I can't wait till tomorrow morning!!!!
  • I'm on Day 4, feeling sore but I love feeling sore....let's me know the fat is leaving my body!! :-)
    Just remember that when you want to give up.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Hey My day 1 was on saturday and needless to say I was so sore that not until thismorning could I walk around without cringing from sore muscle pain. I also did a couch to 5k run the day before and day after so I think that added to my soreness, Either way I feel much better today and am hoping to do day 2 of level 1 tonight after the kids go to bed. Hopefully I'll make it through the whole thing again. got my new heart monitor too so we;ll see how many calories it says I burn too.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!