Getting back at it!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Myfitnesspal Family,

My name is Antoine Mason and it’s been a while since I have even thought about exercising or eating right. I realize now it’s important to put the right things in your body to live a healthier lifestyle. My biggest reason for starting back in this journey is for myself and my 3 kids and wife. I feel I must be their example first. Any support or suggestions are welcomed. My main goals are to loose weight and gain muscle. I’m currently at 237 and the Dr. said change your diet because you’re on your way to type 2 diabetes. I realize life is short and it’s up to me to change my habits. I’ll keep y’all posted on my success. Holla!!!

Replies

• roenarducci
    roenarducci Posts: 1 Member
    Good luck with your journey
  • imruss
    imruss Posts: 8 Member
    I heard similar news from my doc. I started at 259 lbs and have lost 80 and held steady. You didn't ask for advice but here it is anyway. You can do it...just put EVERY and i mean EVERY calorie in this app and don't lie. And when you hit your daily calorie number do whatever you have to do so you take in no more calories the rest of the day. This will teach you that if you want to eat all your day's calories for breakfast, go ahead. And then when you don't eat the rest of the day you'll make a better decision about breakfast tomorrow. I did that and after a while i was eating little 200 calorie meals 7 or 8 times and eating all day. That is what helped me do it...having food to eat all the time.
  • SueBarry1
    SueBarry1 Posts: 35 Member
    I am restarting for the 3rd time=same 50 pounds-Just found out I have a heart problem , so lets do this!!