Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Drivrs with road rage. Nuff said.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I get irritated when people take things too seriously and get their panties in a wad over a simple question.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    When people don't get dirty after dark.
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    THAT ***** SAID IT THOSE RED SPOTS WERE JUST RAZOR BUMPS! LIES!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    When people don't get dirty after dark.

sometimes you need an afternoon delight
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It's actually a "parsec." It's technically a unit of distance, not time.

I'm a closet nerd, without the closet.

Is it sad or cool that I knew this?
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    OOh my GF would be angry if I didn't respond to a text with a reprieve!

When the two guys behind me at the gas station say to each other in spanish:

"If you don't stop eating, you'll get a little pudgy. Like this guy in front of you."
    "Wonder if he understood you."
    "No way man."

Thanks a lot...

HAHAHAHAHA. Thats awesome.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    when the guy you're seeing doesn't get u a birthday gift (he DID ask if i wanted him to buy me a coffee...so i guess he should get SOME credit...?...), but then he decides to show you the gift he's making for his best friend's b-day next week AND the really awesome phone cases he got for his parents and siblings for no reason other than they were "COOL"...
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    When you cut me off today in your Mercedes! And then wave to me like "My bad, I'm clueless, but I drive where I want to".

PS: My Mercedes is BADDER!! Fukwad!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    my coworker just walked up and touched my hair..i have no idea where his hands have been. this AGGRAVATES THE PISS out of me
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    oh yes... good morning! B*tches. :D

Please, continue to stare at me with that "how dare you look at me".
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I am nice enough to talk my bosses into interviewing you and basically create a position for you and you don't show up! I then text you a couple days later to see what is up and you just avoid me! This is a class mate and we have 3 classes together so we could help each other and now you are just ignoring me for no reason?

Similar: I get you a "back door" interview because you have a felony on your record. I'm nice enough to call in favors for you, and you show up for the interview in flip flops, shorts and a low-cut t-shirt??? Then you don't get the job and blame ME?

Or when I'm nice enough to recommend you to my old landlord, you move in, act like a *kitten* and wonder why the landlord is so weird and annoying etc (when I had no problem with him or his wife during the 4 years I lived there...). Then cut down the contact with me cause it all is obviously my fault... Seriously?? We are talking about adults here... Geez! :noway: :explode:
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    1. People who come to work and complain for 8 hours
    2. People who want to lose weight and do nothing about it
    3. liars and people who cant drive
    4. The Family Mooch get your own $*!@ and get off my couch
  • IvySummers
    Options
    When my husband (who is obese and not doing anything to change it) gives me advice and "motivates" me to lose weight. Motivates is in quotation because he doesn't help. He just makes me upset and quite mad.

"Don't you think that's too much beans for you?"......"Crank that ***** to 6mph! You're not doing enough!"
    "You better put some miles on that treadmill, or I will throw it out"

Really??....

10578.jpg
    181543_1882166817798_1350166939_2158495_5349040_n.jpg
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    I'd like to thank you for TOTALLY ruining my love of CFB Saturday, man I love.
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    People who are in a bad mood & take it out on you as if its your fault.. WTF(*&T&^%^*%&^)*(