Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How many consecutive days have you logged in?

1151617181921Β»

Replies

• suite_lady
    suite_lady Posts: 182 Member
    This morning it is 2226!!
  • x7x7x7x
    x7x7x7x Posts: 26 Member
    4,259 as of this morning.
  • leanstrongsexy
    leanstrongsexy Posts: 104 Member
  • Btrflydog
    Btrflydog Posts: 1,494 Member
    135 days as of this morning - down 20 pounds
  • garlo12
    garlo12 Posts: 174 Member
    Since joining I've logged in for 4,416 days. :)
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 443 Member
    4940 this morning 😎
  • KarinSanden
    KarinSanden Posts: 35 Member
    My logging streak is 30 days. Been member since 2015 but I have been on/off a bit.
  • ConnieSTanner
    ConnieSTanner Posts: 2 Member
    I just started logging again after 1 year and have logged 10 days in a row.
  • jeroen0408
    jeroen0408 Posts: 1 Member
    Got on day 2 today, tomorrow on day 3
  • Greaterthanlife
    Greaterthanlife Posts: 17 Member
    Hello everyone:
    I have to log in from the third. On 9/3/24 I had salmon salad with spring roll and turkey wrap. I then finished with grape outshine and three musketeers bar for total calories 1660. On 9/4/24 I had two bean and corn salad with bbq harvest snaps along with two chocolate puddings. Total calories 2040. Finally on 9/5 I had two salads with veggie platter, hummus, and sushi. I finished the day with strawberry ice cream and popsicles. Total calories 2120. My base is 2140 so I made it home.
  • CarlBerlin1970
    CarlBerlin1970 Posts: 1 Member
  • Greaterthanlife
    Hi:
    Today I had salad and a veggie platter with turkey and cheese. In addition, I also had popsicles and strawberry ice cream. Total calories 2070. My base is 2140. I hope to maintain.
  • pjqrf5jwmj
    pjqrf5jwmj Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 7
    3! Just getting started.
  • melcpia
    melcpia Posts: 122 Member
    4661 lol
  • Greaterthanlife
    Hello everyone:
    I am so glad that I logged in yesterday because I thought I did not. Today I had salad with chicken taquitos. Also, I intend to have some lower calorie popsicles. Total calories 1960. Yesterday and today was not so great in terms of situation; however, my calories were just below base of 2140. In that case, pretty good. I have to look at my day that way.
  • trixsterjl31
    trixsterjl31 Posts: 55 Member
    6. When I dont log my food, I'm still in deficit. If I do not log I break my streak. That is part of starting to post here, to give me another reason to look at this site. Keep me on track.
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 443 Member
    4945 this morning πŸŒ„
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!