Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Steps should not be adding calories

124»

Answers

• Irun4my4
    Irun4my4 Posts: 5 Member
    Not fixed here either. 668 calories 434 steps at 9am. SMH
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,449 MFP Staff
    SCoil123 wrote: »
    These crazy adjustments aren’t coming from FitBit I’m convinced. The numbers don’t even appear on my Fitbit tracking.

"Some users may notice data discrepancies or syncing issues between 3P apps and Fitbit. Our team is currently investigating the root cause of the issue."

https://status.fitbit.com/incidents/D6j3uhKPGKKsJjNoxsp7
  • mmwsi
    mmwsi Posts: 1 Member

They are coming from FitBit. MFP isn’t the only app showing crazy numbers from Fitbit, LoseIt and other food trackers are experiencing the same issue.
    SCoil123 wrote: »
    These crazy adjustments aren’t coming from FitBit I’m convinced. The numbers don’t even appear on my Fitbit tracking. So fat today I’ve burned 1500 according to FitBit but on MFP it’s saying I’ve burned 2100 from FitBit with a projection of 2900 for the day which is where they are getting the adjustment. I’m a middle aged woman with thyroid disease no way am I burning 2900 lolf2htaw80cvw3.png
    grt3vxd2im9g.png

• geraldb88
    geraldb88 Posts: 3 Member
    Looks like it has finally been fixed as of 19 September morning. It is now showing a negative adjustment first thing in the morning.