Last post is the WINNER thread!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    I just take the win away..........................I have no creative way today.....................................WIN!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    CANT enrolls niner in an interpretive dance class and gives him a sequined leotard of his own! While he is deciding which shoes look the best, CANT steals the win
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    When Cant trips over the shoes Betty placed in her way, Betty grabs the WIN and dances away with it.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT picks up niner's shoe phone and calls in the keystone cops who put betty in the paddy wagon and cant leaves with the win
  • Rosie_66
    Options
    I don't think so, honey - make a move!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    ACK! CANT greets the newbie with a nice big group hug! Come on Betty, debi, irishgal, niner!!! as the group introduces themselves to rosie, CANT sneaks off to work with the win!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Oh hi Rosie. Welcome. :flowerforyou: Betty hurries off, beats Cant to her job, grabs the WIN and runs back to her own job to finish her lunch.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Even if I just win this, it makes me smile... Now all I need to do is get my weight to a winner weight xxx
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Even if I just win this, it makes me smile... Now all I need to do is get my weight to a winner weight xxx
    .....and how would you feel if you came in 2nd...but still lost the weight?
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    GOOD QUESTION BUT I DONT THINK I AM WINNING THIS ONE,... ITS MY ANNIVERSARY MONDAY AND I AM BUSY ALL WEEKEND !!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! SEE THE NEXT ONE AROUND!!!!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Happy anniversary. Here's a flower for you and I'll take the WIN. :flowerforyou:
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT hands Debi a bottle of champagne and a sexy nightie and sends her off to her anniversary....Debi is so delighted that she yanks the win from Betty and gives it to cant
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty gives Debi a ticket for a cruise so her and her hubby can celebrate their anniversary in style. Debi grabs the WIN back from Cant and gives it back to Betty.
  • troy_n
    troy_n Posts: 66
    Options
    I win
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    in all the confusion bubbles grabs the win and tip toes off to hide
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT grabs the win and takes off on a very cold, very muddy 2 mile family fun run with her son!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Cant slipped in the mud! She recovered but dropped the WIN.
    NotGoddess, ever considerate, picks up the WIN and takes it home to clean it off.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT wonders where the heck notgoddess has been!!!! Cant grabs the win and scolds notgoddess for leaving her unattended with betty and debi and niner and assorted newbies!

CANT high fives newbies and welcomes them to thread but doesn't let go of the win
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Cant get confused and hands the win over instead of shaking hands, newbie confused at how easy the win was drops it right into Bubbles waiting hand who disappears through the crowd
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT tells newbies that Bubbles is hiding 100 calorie snack packs in her purse while newbies circle Bubbles CANT dashes in like a ninja and heads off to Disney World