Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    hope i didn't wake you
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    A pathetic sick CANT shuffles in the thread wearing her bathrobe, fuzzy slippers and carrying a box of kleenex and a cup of coffee....picks up the win...coughs on it twice and shuffles back out the door
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Have to get a win in!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm at work now Ninerbuff so I'll take the WIN. Where's my can of Lysol? Cant coughed all over it. :sick:

Hope you feel better soon Cant. :flowerforyou: Pats Cant on the head and leads her back to bed.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    :devil: WIN
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    **sniff sniff cough cough** Only cuddling with my win is making me feel better

(it would be really mean to steal a win from someone who is pretty sure she has mad cow disease)
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Poor CANT!! Here...take some nyquil (CAN"T DRINKS 1/2 BOTTLE). CANT passes out cold and Irishgal steals the WIN.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    A slightly goofy drugged up CANT is pretty sure she is seeing leprechauns and steals their pot of gold

oh wait that was irishgal and the win

CANT wanders back to bed with her workout clothes on (in case she feels human later and wants to jump on bike) and takes the win with her
  • mommared53
    Options
    Takes WIN away from Cant. You don't want to make WIN sick too do you?
  • irishgal44
    Options
    mommared53 sees a flash run by her and realizes suddenly that Irish stole the WIN ...and WON, resulting in her WINNING.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty took off running, took a flying leap and tackled Irishgal to get the WIN! Wow, I didn't know I could run that fast! :bigsmile:
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    sneaked in and stole it while you're all drunk on leprechauns and cough meds!!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT grabs the win and holds onto it like it's an immunity idol

(survivor starts tonight!!!!)
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    WHAT YA DOING?
  • mommared53
    Options
    Hey look a new girl! Sneaks the WIN when Cants looks to see who the new girl is.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Afternoon win!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Hey look a new girl! Sneaks the WIN when Ninerbuff looks to see who the new girl is. I can't believe it worked twice! :laugh:
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    sdwelk11 falls asleep from her 1,472 calorie chicken dinner while Irish calmly takes the WIN
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Frustrated because work may have cost her her place in the Jabba fight, NotGoddess tackles IrishGal, tickles her into submission, grabs the WIN and runs away.