Last post is the WINNER thread!

Options

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    CANT grabs a pillow and starts a pillow fight....then when everyone is distracted shuffles back to bed with the win
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Sneaks into Cant's room, slips a teddy bear into her arms and gently pulls the WIN out.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    BOO!! Scares NotGoddess as she's backing out of Cant's room and when she drops the WIN, Betty grabs it and runs off.
  • NotGoddess
    Options
    NotGoddess starts to shout, then remembers Cant sleeping in the room and doesn't want to wake her.
    She makes a dash for Betty, grabs the WIN and sprints toward the door.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Son's hogging the computer again for his homework so I'm off to bed with the WIN!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Cant pokes her head out of the door wondering what all the hoopla is in the hall, scares her momma red and notgodess when they see her with no make up and hair going every direction....she sees betty's son at the computer and remembers she owes him $5 for hogging the computer so she cannot get on...Congratulates herself on a brilliant plan to take over the world and the win!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    when CANT goes off to do her hair and face I sneak in again for the win!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    A crabby CANT returns from taking her son to school for his 5th grade running club, grabs some coffee with a win!
  • NotGoddess
    Options
    Mmmmm WIN flavoured coffee.....
  • mommared53
    Options
    I wondered why my son had that cheshire cat grin on his face. Grabs all the coffee and the WIN!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Irish has had a horrible crapper of a day and still kinda is...so she deserves a WIN!
  • NotGoddess
    Options
    Okay IrishGal, I let you hold the WIN for three hours. Time to hand it back.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Bedtime WIN!!!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    A non-puking, slightly refreshed CANT emerges after sleeping til 3, then scrambling to be at work by 4, then stopping at store to buy some size L (not xl or 2xl) work out clothes to catch a whole bunch of posters sleeping so peacefully and snags the win and sneaks off into the dark
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    i deserved some sleep, i was up with my cat having kittens, but i'm back for that win!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    A now sneezing CANT looks at precious little kitties and wanders off to the kitchen for some allergy medication, coffee and the win
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    How are you feeling today CANT? My day WILL be better!! OMG! I will start out my day with a WIN
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    getting a win in while all is quiet at the zoo
  • NotGoddess
    Options
    Hey look a giraffe running lose!!

*grabs the WIN*
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT's trained monkey grabs the win from notgoddess and hands her a banana instead. Having not had her coffee yet, notgodess doesn't notice the switch and heads off down the path doing the penguin dance of joy thinking she has the win.....meanwhile CANT goes into the reptile house with the win