144lb-105lb Weight Loss in 9 Months

Options
All healthy eating! You can do this!!! I did not set foot in a gym. I switch to organic foods, stopped the fast and processed foods, and drank tons of water... I did a little walking everyday if you wanna count that as exercise! Abs are made in the kitchen!

Replies

• cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    fantastic work!!! you look great!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    WOW great job, you look fantastic!
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Any recipes??? I want to eat all organic now after I saw your post about food in. I watched it and it just made me sick!!! How much did you pay for groceries???
  • mestacy010
    Options
    Food Inc***
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Can I have your stomach please?
  • Danyel723
    Options
    You're abs are AMAZING.. No exercise for them??!! Eating organic is so expensive :-/...
  • siabevis
    Options
    I post all my recipes on my blog at the link in my signature :)

And I buy all my food from walmart or publix!!! Not too expensive ;) Just depends on what u get!
  • mestacy010
    Options
    I know this may be silly to ask but what foods do you buy...?? Like if you were going grocery shopping today, what would your full grocery list be??? Lol
  • siabevis
    Options
    Haha the list is somewhere on my blog if you see the link in my sig. Also, I post recipes almost daily haha:) If u cant find it let me know
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    LOVE your blog!
  • mestacy010
    Options
    I couldnt find the list itself, but I love your blog!!!
  • siabevis
    Options
    Thanks guys! Ill try to post it later
  • shindychan
    Options
    In your before you look like you weight 120 at most. How tall are you?
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    So true! As Tosca Reno says, it's 10% genetics, 10% exercise, and 80% NUTRITION! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!