What Are Your "Strange" Eating Habits

Options

Replies

• wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I eat tomato sandwiches with ketchup. Cucumber sandwiches, I only eat the crust from pizza unless its papa johns. And I eat hotdogs with out the hotdogs lol

Ok...... a hotdog without the hotdog..... that is a little strange, LOL! :laugh:
    [/quote

Hey! I love bread lol
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Where do I start?

-When we have pasta or something with ground beef, I don't eat the meat. I hate the thought of ground anything.
    -I eat my favorite thing on the plate first, save three bites. Then I eat everything else, and come back to the last three bites.
    -No matter what I'm drinking, I save one good gulp in the bottom of the bottle/can/cup for when I'm done with my last bite.
    -If it has layers, I eat layer by layer.
    -I don't eat the crust on anything. Ever. I hate crust.
    -If I'm eating something mixed, like a salad, I have to have the last bite have one of each ingredient in the bite.

Those are just the top of the pile.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    lol just like Iamfit4life I eat my popcorn one piece at the time, I can last the whole movie eating a bag, DH thinks "its so cute"

Pffft, not me. I gobble that *kitten* up :laugh:
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    When I have candy... specifically M&M's and Skittles (or anything else that has pieces) I arrange them according to color and ALWAYS eat green last.
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'll pour milk in my cereal and eat the cereal but dump out the milk rather than drink it.

I do this too! My husband thinks its stupid, lol. Hes like "WHY are you doing that! youre wasting it!" Lol

Haha this must be a common one coz I do it too! But my cat is always willing to help rather than throw it away lol :smile:

I do it too. It's totally not weird. I think drinking milk that's been sitting out and has shards of cereal in it is DISGUSTING.
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those folks that has to eat all of one thing on my plate before I can move onto something else. Thanksgiving is a tough meal for me.
    I also HAVE to separate my color-coated candies and eat my least favorite color first.
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Whenever I eat chips, or flavored crackers.. anything like that.. I always lick the flavor off first.. then I eat the chip/cracker. My BF thinks I'm nuts LOL
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i *always* save my yummiest looking french fry (or super yummy covered nacho chip) for last.

then some *kitten* comes by and says "oh yum! can i have one?" and takes the f00king one i'd been saving.

Awe man Im totally that douche bag ! I do that all the time !!
  • chatal36
    Options
    I'll pour milk in my cereal and eat the cereal but dump out the milk rather than drink it.

I do this too! My husband thinks its stupid, lol. Hes like "WHY are you doing that! youre wasting it!" Lol

Haha this must be a common one coz I do it too! But my cat is always willing to help rather than throw it away lol :smile:

I do it too. It's totally not weird. I think drinking milk that's been sitting out and has shards of cereal in it is DISGUSTING.

Hahaha cereal shards .. shards..wat a weird word it reminds me of little poop tirds lol
  • chatal36
    Options

Hahaha cereal shards .. shards..wat a weird word it reminds me of little poop tirds lol
  • khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    When I have candy... specifically M&M's and Skittles (or anything else that has pieces) I arrange them according to color and ALWAYS eat green last.

I do this too! Not eating the green part last though. Order of color does not matter. They must then be put in my mouth 2 at a time. I almost have a nervous breakdown if there is an uneven amount of any one color... Yes, I'm a little CDO (they're in order, damnit!)
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I eat corn on the cob one row at a time. I started eating it this way when I had braces as a kid, and it's very efficient. :)
  • GentlyLosing
    GentlyLosing Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I do this too! Not eating the green part last though. Order of color does not matter. They must then be put in my mouth 2 at a time. I almost have a nervous breakdown if there is an uneven amount of any one color... Yes, I'm a little CDO (they're in order, damnit!)

I do this too! Except I eat blue first, then red, brown, orange, green, and yellow last! One at a time.
  • GentlyLosing
    GentlyLosing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If anything can be made into a dip, I dip something into it. Mashed potatos, cottage cheese, pudding, even baked beans. There's always some yummy combination to be made!

Also love mashed potato/gravy/biscuit sandwiches.

Also I do NOT like too many meats warmed up later. I would rather eat them cold.
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like pizza with sour cream spread on top and tapatio ~yum

Hot wings with lime

hot cheetos with sour cream, tapatio and lime

I always save the middle of everything for last! Saving the best for last!
  • Kate6868
    Kate6868 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I eat all the toppings off pizza, then cheese, then the sauce, and last eat the crust. I've done this every since I was little. No idea why.

Me too.

Also, I when I used to eat Taco Bell bean burritos all the time, I'd eat the beans with a spoon, pour hot sauce (exactly 8 packets) inside the now-empty tortilla, drink that out, and then eat the tortilla last.
  • DebbieEdwards1020
    DebbieEdwards1020 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    When I eat my oatmeal, I rotate the bowl after each bite.

I also eat all the same colored candy, but I don't have a particular color order.

And when I eat M&M's (other than plain) I always eat the biggest ones first.
  • IrishCloud
    Options
    I eat the edge off all of my burgers and then eat the middle.
    haha me too
  • IrishCloud
    Options
    I eat the edge off all of my burgers and then eat the middle.
    haha me too
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I eat my pizza crust first as well as sandwiches and burgers. Saving the best for last! I also mix up everything- why would I want veggies on the side when they could be in my pasta?