Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    ****************************************************************************
    RAVENCLAW HOUSE CHALLENGES - WEEK OF SEPT 30 TO OCT 7
    ****************************************************************************

Here are our challenges for next week (October Week 1):

Exercise: 25 crunches (can be done throughout the day in more than one sitting, but a total of 25 or more for the day)

Food: Stay under your fat goal each day

Start tracking these challenges after you weigh in this weekend. Also, remember to include your October goal weight in your stats!
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Checking in for my daily spirit OWL! My commitment to only weigh once a week has been not working this week lol. But on a happier note, I am almost the actual weight on my Driver's License :D

Yay, that's happy! How far do you have to go to reach it?

Well my license says I weigh 145....I weighed in at 145.2 this morning :D
  • NikkiMustang77
    Options
    Checking in. I don't feel too hot tonight. But I'm going to see the Lion King. IN 3-D! *makes that epic deep voice*

Been doing good on protein, but I don't think I'm gonna make it tonight =/ We'll see if I can mix something up to make it.
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    checking in....got home late, so a piece of chicken is going into the oven and what I had planned to make will have to wait until tomorrow.

Nikki....I saw Lion King last week....I loved it as I always have.

Pam aka Cherubcrnp
  • nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Checking in for this week. I'm still trying to get used to fitting my workouts in while working 9-5. It was so much easier while I was laid off :laugh: I only got in 5 out of my 6 scheduled workouts again this week, but I think I'm close to getting back on track.

Weight: 254.6
    Food: 7 - Yay protein! :drinker:
    Exercise: 3
    Spirit: 1 :frown:
    House Points: 299

I didn't quite reach my September goal, but I'm happy I still made some decent progress (especially after a few social gatherings with some indulgences)

My goal for October will be 247 (and a Phillies World Series :drinker: ).

Go Phillies! :bigsmile:
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I took a metalworking workshop today near Pioneer Square in Seattle. I splurged and went to Tat's for lunch. Their Reuben was delicious.The cookie later in the afternoon was not planned. Darn those classmates! She must have been a Slytherin in disguise. :laugh:

*Progress towards week of 9/25 OWLS -9/29 update*
    House Spirit (post ) - +4
    Food (protein) - +4
    Exercise (squats) - +4

*September exercise minutes*
    Month to date total = 665
    Week 9/25 to date total = 135
    9/29 exercise minutes - none
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Evening Ravenclaws! Just got back from my C25K. I just finished up week three, the second run of the week. Running three minutes is hard, but it was easier this time than it was on Tuesday! And I never thought I'd utter these words, but...

I. Love. To. Run.

Like it's really starting to become enjoyable. I still feel like I'm going to die, but it's a good kind of dying.
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Checking in for my daily spirit OWL! My commitment to only weigh once a week has been not working this week lol. But on a happier note, I am almost the actual weight on my Driver's License :D

Yay, that's happy! How far do you have to go to reach it?

Well my license says I weigh 145....I weighed in at 145.2 this morning :D

Oooooh, that's more than just close. Can't wait to see you slip under it! Those are always happy days. :)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Evening Ravenclaws! Just got back from my C25K. I just finished up week three, the second run of the week. Running three minutes is hard, but it was easier this time than it was on Tuesday! And I never thought I'd utter these words, but...

I. Love. To. Run.

Like it's really starting to become enjoyable. I still feel like I'm going to die, but it's a good kind of dying.

totally addicting right?
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day . . . . .
    Last Week- 129
    CW- 127

And its the end of the onth so here are my measurement updates:
    Septmeber 1st:........................................................September 30........................Total Lost
    September 30th goal: 130
    weight 135 .............................................................127..................................................8lbs
    waist- 30 ..................................................................29.5................................................. .5
    belly- 35 ...................................................................33 ......................................................2 in
    hips-36 .....................................................................34 .................................................... 2 in

9/29 and 9/30 Stats
    Exercise (squats): +2
    Food (protein): +2
    Spirit: +1

Weekly Stats:
    Owls: 19 House Points: 341 (30m walk yesterday; 34 minute run today&30 minute walk)

October goal- 123lbs
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I had my 'fun' yesterday, back to the routine today.

*Progress towards week of 9/25 OWLS -9/30 update*
    House Spirit (post ) - +5
    Food (protein) - +5
    Exercise (squats) - +4

*September exercise minutes*
    Month to date total = 700
    Week 9/25 to date total = 170
    9/30 exercise minutes - 30 min walking, 5 min for squats
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to weigh in day tomorrow!!

Did not meet my protein requirement yesterday, first time not over in protein in a long time. Had vegetable hibachi for lunch, mostly carbs, not a lot of protein for me since they do not have tofu in the veggie mix.

I did get my squats this morning, and I should be okay on protein today.

Hope everybody is having a good day
    Barb
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    And I am up again, Not really a surprise I have been cramming all week for a test, hurt myself so I didn't get to workout much. and I ate awfully.
    spirit +5
    Squats +5
    Protein +1
    house points 465
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    And I am up again, Not really a surprise I have been cramming all week for a test, hurt myself so I didn't get to workout much. and I ate awfully.
    spirit +5
    Squats +5
    Protein +1
    house points 465

Sorry to hear you're having such a tough time. :/ Those weeks can be difficult to get through. Maybe October will turn out to be a much better month for you, yeah? Are you hurting less at least?

--

As for my regular check-in post, I'm excited about my weigh-in tomorrow, although I'm not sure I'll meet my ambitious September goal. I usually do better when I'm first starting out, but I'm still happy the weight is coming off, so I won't be disappointed if I'm off by a little. I'm lighter now than when I started, and that's an awesome thing.
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options

I. Love. To. Run.

totally addicting right?

Completely. I used to pride myself in not running. I was always like, "yeah, so what, you can go fast, like I care," and now I see people going super fast on the track and I think, "I'm totally going to catch up to you one day."
  • kaseyb21
    Options
    Hi Ravenclaws!

These past couple weeks have been a challenge for me. I didn't think I was a stress eater, but this quarter is even more stressful than usual and it pushed me into that. Now that I'm aware of it, hopefully I can avoid those triggers :)

Weigh in for this week is 306 (down 4 lbs)
    OWLS: 2 for spirit and 7 for protein = 9 for the week

My goal for October is 296.

Hope all of you guys have a good weekend!
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Hi checkingin
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. So tired today :yawn: - almost forgot to drop by and say hi!

Why is it that last week when fiber was our challenge I couldn't get enough in but this week I've gone over every day! Makes not sense at all!

Can you believe we've finished the September challenge already? September just seemed to fly by! Get ready for a great October!!

Night all!
  • DefiningRaquel
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just dropping by and say hi. Have a great day guys.

P.s: Hope i met sept's goal, feels so near yet so far
  • NikkiMustang77
    Options
    hey, you lot. checking in =p

Lion King was awesome. Though I annoyed the boyfriend by singing every song. XD

I'll weigh in on Sunday~