From Fiverville to Twoberland... 231 Pounds Down (with Pics)

Options

Replies

• jscott259
    Options
    I know it takes courage to post pics and give details about your personal journey, but thanks for sharing your story with everyone on this journey. Your story is very encouraging and is a reminder to me that we can do anything we set our minds to! Once again thanks and best of luck to you:smile:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Not sure how I missed these Whitney but you look awesome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us! you inspire me everyday with your determination.

I can so relate to not taking pictures too!!

Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • mama_to_1
    mama_to_1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! keep up the good work!!
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm very proud of you! Thank you for being bold and sharing.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am sooooo proud of you!
  • kc0kiu
    kc0kiu Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amen!! You look awesome.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I AM HONORED TO HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND!~
    YOU ARE AMAZING :)
  • brimir
    Options
    wow!
  • Chuck417
    Options
    Truly inspirational!! Thanks for sharing and giving others hope!
    Chuck
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Made me cry. You're obviously a beautiful person on the inside. I'm so happy that you are now beautiful on the outside. More importantly, you're going to live a long and healthy life now. Keep it up lady.
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story ... not just the photos, but also the approach which you have adopted along your journey.

It is stories like these, which provide people (such as myself) with renewed commitment to our own journey, and attainment of our personal goals (and not just health/fitness ones either). To help even one person in this way, means that you have helped make the world a "better place".

Congratulations on what you have achieved, not only in your weight loss, but also in having the courage to share your story.
  • Tracyrocksss
    Options
    THANK you
    You are amazing----xoxoxoox
  • coreymusonda
    coreymusonda Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Emdog24
    Emdog24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WOW - all i can say is WOW :)
  • LiberatedHealth
    Options
    WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!! Your progress is wonderful!! Your are right that we have to take it one day at a time and keep working toward the ultimate goal!! Thank you so much for sharing. It has taken me two years to lose 44 lbs. I have had bad weeks and months and am finally feeling mentally strong against my emotional eating. It is great to hear from others with the same type of story. Keep up the great work!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Hun, so motivated by your story and your journey. You've pushed through and you're doing it and you are doing it the right way and the best way! WOW, determined lady keep pushing forward!! You look awesome and it's great to see some full shots of your before and after! ;D
    God bless you in your journey and continued success, sweetie! :)
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    WOW! WOW! WOW! Great job! You're an inspiration to many!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    that's amazing. you really should be proud. good work.
  • lemonychick
    lemonychick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sweet Mary, Mother of GOD!

You are just incredible, I am so inspired right now, all because of you!

You're an ambassador for good health, for weight loss in a healthy way, for choosing life over a certain death.

I'm aware how gushing I'm being right now, but I don't care.....

You are just awesome, in the true meaning of the word.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!