TEAM JUNGLE JEWELS (Sept Chall) - FINAL WEEK (Closed Group)

Options
124»

Replies

• trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    There's only one more thing to do – LET’S KILL FATTY TODAY!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody gave Jules puppy uppers!!! :laugh:
  • trimom63
    Options
    Awwww...it's kinda sad that we won't be monkeys swinging around with Jewels around our neck!! I'm so utterly proud of all of you...from physical limitations to time limitations, you all pushed through and made it to the end!!! You ladies absolutely ROCK!!!

My last entry:

Cals....under
    Water.....over
    Challenge exercises...done
    Tabata....done
    Crunches.....100 Wed, 100 Thurs, and 200 tonight!! I'm feelin' it!!

Time for some swashbucklin' fun in October!!!!
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WEEK 5 - last day

Tabata,100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank - done
    Under cals - done
    Water - done

100 crunches- done

Final weight 263

Awww I'm sad that I can't be a part of the October challenge... I've been so busy I haven't had time to be on like I usually an but I have really enjoyed being a part of the jungle jewels and hope I can cone back in November :-) Great Job Ladies keep up the fantastic work!!!!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Day 5 = Final Post - Challenge Completed!

100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Total of 500 crunches
    5k Challenge- Complete
    Under Calories - Complete
    Water- 15 glasses

Final Weight: 307.2 Almost there!

I'm so proud of all of us for keeping with this challenge! This is officially the first challenge I've been in where the team has stayed in tact until the end! Thank you all so much for the support! <3
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    TEAM JUNGLE JEWELS -

I cannot believe how lucky Jill & I was with Team JJ - you ladies have been superb and made our lives SO SO easy!! You didn't really need us but thank you for allowing us to guide you!! :blushing:

The results are looking EXCELLENT so far - as soon as the final 3 report their final weight, I will give you the team and inidivual losses (against your wish loss)!!

I hope that you've all gained from September - you should be PROUD of yourselves - you've each completed everything that I've (and yes I've been the bad cop compared to Jill's good cop :grumble: ) AND MORE!!!!

If you've achieved one of the following -

lost weight
    became fitter
    exercised every day
    drank more water
    stayed under calories every day
    made 10 new friends

THEN you have achieved your mission !!

BIG HUGS :flowerforyou:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Ending weight 130.5. No loss this week. I enjoyed being apart of this team!! We were blessed to have Jules and Jill as our coaches!! great job!!

Oh and I completed 400+ crunches this week.
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Final weight for the September Challenge..... drum roll please.......

219.2!

Woo Hoo!!!!!! I'm so glad to have been able to be on this team, and am extremely excited that I will be continuing my weightloss journey w/ Jules and Jill! :)
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    208 here .. sorry im late

Glad you girls are so fantastic and committed to being healthy!

Loving you all and Congrats on all your success ... CHEERS! :drinker:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    AMAZING TEAM JUNGLE JEWELTEAM JUNGLE JEWELS – SEPTEMBER 2011

As a team we lost =

74.9 lbs!!!!!

AWESOME LADIES :bigsmile:

YOU ROCK!!!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    AMAZING TEAM JUNGLE JEWELTEAM JUNGLE JEWELS – SEPTEMBER 2011

As a team we lost =

74.9 lbs!!!!!

AWESOME LADIES :bigsmile:

YOU ROCK!!!!

OH MY GOONDESS!.........WE HUNTED......... WE FOUGHT............WE WON!! :bigsmile:

Congrats girls! WE DID IT! :drinker:
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Way to go us!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    WoW!! Great job ladies!! Awesome results!
  • trimom63
    Options
    All of you "jewels" truly shined!!! I'm SO excited!!
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow ladies this is amazing!!!! We totally killed fatty as a group!!!! Im so proud of all of us!!!!
  • littlemount
    Options
    Great job Jungle Jewels we did good as a team.
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's amazing team!

Pretty sure after last night I gained some of it back..lol. Jeff and I went out for our 2nd wedding anniversary to TX Roadhouse.. then went bar hopping w/ friends.. Had way more cocktails than planned! Towards the end of the night.. I lost track.. so I'm not even gonna TRY to update yesterays food diary! lol Oh well.. Tomorrow's a new day and a new challenge! :)
  • trimom63
    Options
    That's amazing team!

Pretty sure after last night I gained some of it back..lol. Jeff and I went out for our 2nd wedding anniversary to TX Roadhouse.. then went bar hopping w/ friends.. Had way more cocktails than planned! Towards the end of the night.. I lost track.. so I'm not even gonna TRY to update yesterays food diary! lol Oh well.. Tomorrow's a new day and a new challenge! :)

Hey...I get'cha...took advantage of your day/night off!! Sounds like it was tons of fun!!