controversial question

Options
FearAnLoathing
FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
Im drunk an curious have you evert or woulld you ever be with someone married

or better yet do you agree with the curios george cartoons even though he does not fling poo

Replies

• leilani♥
    Options
    I'm drunk too :drinker:

and No.. I would never... that's too much drama
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Never.... especially after being cheated on in the past, I know how it feels and it hurts.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    hell no, I have a heart.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

I weent to quote u an almost reported u opps glad i caught it in time i have whe i was much much younger so it sticks in my minfd

unlike punctiation an proper spelling
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    It's not worth it!! :explode:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I have in the long ago past, because I was heartless. I was also told he was separated. First it was he was single, then separated. So, there was that, too....
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do agree with the cartoon. There is enough poo flung around in this world.
  • bry_all01
    Options

I weent to quote u an almost reported u opps glad i caught it in time i have whe i was much much younger so it sticks in my minfd

unlike punctiation an proper spelling

glad to know I'm not the only honest and heartless one in here
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    It's not worth it!! :explode:

oh im not thinking of it,im juust drunk an bored = & sleepless
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm buzzed pretty good myself and no would not go there. it's happened to me before with ex-wife so not cool for me.
  • glitterpiss
    Options
    I'm in the process of getting drunk (yes, alone, on the computer, pathetic I know) as well and I have not been with someone married and don't intend to. I'm not morally against it, but its too much potential drama.

If I was single I wouldn't go after married ladies and gentlemen, but if for some reason one came on to me and I was interested, I would be fine with it as long as there was full disclosure. I'm ok with extramarital relationships as long as no one is getting hurt.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    This is totally off topic --- girl, where did you get those shoes!? Love them.

(Oh - and no - I would never cheat with a married man, but about.. 6 years ago I did have a little "fling" with a boy I had been "in love with" for years while he was with a girlfriend he'd been with for a few months. It wasn't okay for me to do, but I think it's a million times worse to mess around with a man who's married than a boy who's about to break up with a temporary girlfriend anyway. (Not that either are acceptable, and not that I'd judge someone for doing either)
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    i used ti have a guyy that mowed my lawn that had a tube he had to blow into to start his car i wish they had that for computers
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

(Oh - and no - I would never cheat with a married man, but about.. 6 years ago I did have a little "fling" with a boy I had been "in love with" for years while he was with a girlfriend he'd been with for a few months. It wasn't okay for me to do, but I think it's a million times worse to mess around with a man who's married than a boy who's about to break up with a temporary girlfriend anyway. (Not that either are acceptable, and not that I'd judge someone for doing either)

rue 21 under 30 bucks what you can not see from the picture is they are glittery
  • bry_all01
    Options
    i used ti have a guyy that mowed my lawn that had a tube he had to blow into to start his car i wish they had that for computers

bahahahahaha, omg, and text messages and drunk dialing, too.
  • juliesummers
    Options
    I'm ok with extramarital relationships as long as no one is getting hurt.

In what possible scenario does no one get hurt? Oh -- full disclosure meaning they have an open marriage, and both the wife and husband are fully aware and approving of the affair?
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    If he'll cheat on his wife he'll cheat on you too. Trust me your just not that special if you're the girl on the side. If it's real he leaves his wife and takes you out in public and introduces your to family, collegues, etc.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I'm ok with extramarital relationships as long as no one is getting hurt.

In what possible scenario does no one get hurt? Oh -- full disclosure meaning they have an open marriage, and both the wife and husband are fully aware and approving of the affair?

that's what I got from it.
  • etromb50
    Options
    Chris is that you?
  • juliesummers
    Options

rue 21 under 30 bucks what you can not see from the picture is they are glittery

They're fierce!! I had never heard of Rue 21 before, but I just looked it up and it looks super cute! Thanks for introducing me to it :)