• ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fruitsndveggies
    Options
    First weigh in September 19th: 143.6lbs
    Second weigh in September 26th: 142.2lbs

(just moved it here from last topic wanted to make sure you got it)
  • wvfrog22
    Options
    Bump to find later.

Great job everyone!
  • EliRob
    EliRob Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks again Heather for all your hard work!

My goal in the next week or two is to get in the gym!

Great job everyone!
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    I thought I'd lost you guys!!! Didn't find this thread for a bit. (*Little relieved man goes here!)

Here's to a better week than last week!!!

Thanks Heather for the spreadsheet!

x
  • fruitsndveggies
    Options
    Aunt flo is in the house ;[ but I'm still trying hard, I started 30 day shred today ;] Hope all is well
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hoping to wow myself (and hubby) by the end of this! This year, we'll see me defeat the Christmas cookies!!!
  • fruitsndveggies
    Options
    I am dreading the sugar cookies & the halloween reeses
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow....though I lost you guys!!! Hard to find the new thread! :-)
  • Zogini
    Options
    Finally found the thread, checked the spreadsheet and all correct for me, keep up the good work all
  • tweenky21
    Options
    Im in
    Starting weight 9/26 245
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great week!! I got my workout in every day at 5:30am before work so I feel accomplished in that :) I can't believe it's October already tomorrow!! You guys are right, Halloween is going to be a challenge this year...portion control is definitely going to be a must for me b/c I know I won't be able to resist all candy lol.

Keep up all the hard work you did this week over the weekend!! Hopefully the scale nudges a little for each of us on Monday :)
  • LMLeu
    LMLeu Posts: 29
    Options
    I work in a business office and its the end of the fiscal year so EVERYONE is bringing in all kinds of goodies and sweets and food to share. I feel so antisocial right now, sitting at my desk eating my lean cuisine that doesn't taste nearly as good as that buffalo chicken dip I hear everyone RAVING about. But I am resisting the food...and complimented the Chefs on how good everything SMELLS! This willpower thing is not my strong point! Could use some encouragement, especially since all the people in this office are telling me that I should be able to cheat on the diet now and then, but when now and then is food around all day everyday, I'll just be back where I started!!
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I was given a gourmet cookie today. I ate it :-( the only consolation is that I know that I will walk off that 230 calories tonight. At least it was only. one.
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    nervous about my next weigh in went over my cals on Tuesday & massively went over again on Wednesday but im trying to stay positive, been working out loads to make up for it, i would be sad if i don't lose weight but sadder if i gained lol
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    hopefully all the workouts you've done will make up for it :) we don't want to see you sad~
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Will post on here on Monday xxx After 2 weeks and hard training.. I shold of lost at least 1lb.. But it is TOM next week, so that can put at least 3lbs on me! LOL xxx
  • deeutz68
    Options
    Found you! Dreading weigh in this coming monday, lost weight last week, but I think I put it back on this week. Never fails, let me start a diet and I automatically get sick with a cold in the first week or two. I think it's my body detoxing a lot of the junk food stored in my system. I have blown my nose so much it's sore and coughed so hard I've peed on myself a couple of times. Don't you just hate when that happens? I guess it's a combination of age, weak muscles and having kids that makes us do that, but dang, enough's enough! Anyway, eating way to much chicken noodle soup this week, lots of sodium too. :( Doesn't help that TOM is here this week either. I just can't catch a break!
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    haha thanks :)
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone has a great weekend. I don't see me walking outside today. It's raining and very windy. I guess the treadmill or Leslie Sansone videos will have to do. See everyone at weigh in on Monday. Good luck all!