Dr OZ... Could You Do It For A Million Bucks?

Options
2»

Replies

• TWood10
    TWood10 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    about the bmi thing thought--when you get into it, it gives you options, 1--have and maintain a healthy bmi 2--reach a healthy bmi 3--lose 10% of your body weight. This is recorded when going through the steps and putting in your official weight watchers weigh in weight.
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    about the bmi thing thought--when you get into it, it gives you options, 1--have and maintain a healthy bmi 2--reach a healthy bmi 3--lose 10% of your body weight. This is recorded when going through the steps and putting in your official weight watchers weigh in weight.

You go to WW and weight in. Then you record the weight on the Dr Oz site and right next to the green button that says "Enter Verified Weight" is a button that says "Calculate your BMI". Just click on it and it will walk you through it. As I understand it, if your BMI is considered out of range, you have the choices that you listed to be a participant of the contest. I think a lot of people will be in this category. Personally, if I lose 10% of my body weight I will still be in a "Non-health BMI" category.

I think the losing 10 % of your body weight is for people who would not be able to safely lose enough weight in the time allotted to get to a healthy BMI rate. Are you doing this?