Replies

• Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Veins/ligaments in my neck.
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My hands! My rings all fit again, and my fingernails love my healthy diet. They are smooth, and long, and strong. Now, if I could do the same for my legs!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to have only one chin again! :)

Ha! Me too. :-))
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am pretty happy with my hips these days. They look much nicer now that my stomach is flatter.

M
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I have collar bones and ankle bones now - not just cankles!
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    I like how defined my jawline is :D and my legs since I started running.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    my fingers! sometimes they looked skinny and sometimes chubby, but now they're always skinny looking :)
  • msjack32
    msjack32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can now see all 4 knuckles when I make a fist :). Before I could only see the middle finger one, but now all are popping out.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I am loving right now.... the bones in my feet! that sounds crazy right? but I have the widest feet ever seriously like little squares :grumble: I wear a size 6-61/2 and I LOVE heels...but since my feet are fat I normally have to go up a size or sometimes I cant get them :sad: (size up is too big and no wide width) Today I was wearing a pair of flats and noticed that I needed smaller width shoes, and I could see the long bones in them and I LOVED IT! :heart:
  • broby425
    Options
    I can see my cheek bones.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Losing my moobs and finding my chin has been nice. I like myself better with just one.
  • Jesung
    Jesung Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My lower back. It lets me lift heavy things
  • shrinkinglily
    Options
    I am enjoying seeing my waist again! And my abs are starting to feel hard when I engage them - not a six pack (or even a two-pack), more on the sides. It is a start!

I love this thread - it is so nice to hear people talk about what they like about their bodies!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    My booty :devil: . Hubby says it is toned :love: . Woohoo :drinker: !!! Thanks Ripped in 30 :noway: !
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Collarbones for me too.
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    I ussed to be told I had a very "angular" face, ya know, cheekbones, pointy chin.... well needless to say those have been lost for quite awhile, and now they are slowly showing themselves again, and I LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait until my face looks like it did 8yrs ago:happy:
  • Real_Cool_Hand
    Options
    1.) I am seeing that large muscle of the inner thigh forming - its no mlonger just fluff.
    2.) Arms that are getting toned!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Love my behind and also the nice muscle behind my thights.
  • poweroffrisky
    Options
    Lol great post! I'd have to say my elbows... I noticed them the other day in the rearview mirror while waiting at a light. There are lots of other little places too but that's the most obscure one I have. :)
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Eye lids - the saggy fatty brows have lifted and I can see 'em again :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!