Scale Smashers Support (closed thread)

Options

Replies

• irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    It's ok hun - you're not the only one who gained - I gained more than you for sure. I'm feeling so bad - sorry gals - if I stay in the game somehow, I will really work my buns off this week. Hoping to feel better tomorrow - feeling awful again tonight and there's no way I could exercise if I wanted to. :grumble:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Girls don't be hard on yourselves, I was there last week, and I was there a lot last competition. It's never easy no matter what the situation.

Just remember it's the long term goal we want to achieve! We still love yas!!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Well, friends - looks like I'm going to the MM group. Gonna miss you!! :sad:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Awe were gonna miss you!!

Is it bad I want you to gain wait now!?!?! lol J/K!! KICK SOME *kitten*!!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Awe were gonna miss you!!

Is it bad I want you to gain wait now!?!?! lol J/K!! KICK SOME *kitten*!!

hahaha - I'll try my best (to kick *kitten*, not gain weight - hahahaha).
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Good!!!! They don't call 'em the Fighting Irish for nothin!!!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Good!!!! They don't call 'em the Fighting Irish for nothin!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Damn Maria, You sure don't stay in one place for long do you! Didn't you get switched around last time too? Maybe that was Shammrock... I always get you two confused:ohwell: Maybe we'll have a change to get you back later in the game... You will be missed:heart::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Amy, Kick butt in the second chance so we can get you back too lady!

It's a new week... Lets rock this Scale Smashers!!!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! lol. :laugh:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

Welcome Faith! Sad to see you go Irish :(

Amy - hope to see you in the next round.

So folks, I hope that I don't get kicked out too :( I really didn't think I would have such an advantage nursing. :embarassed:

I hope you have a good day all!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Anne - nursing is not an advantage actually - you're just dropping the weight well because you're fighting hard to lose weight. When I tried to lose when nursing it was just as hard because I wasn't trying very hard to lose. And when you're nursing, you're really hungry and it's so hard to deal with temptations. You're obviously trying hard. So take your win with pride and know you EARNED it. Keep smiling!! And do the same thing you've done so far - your big losses are normal and encouraging to the rest of us to keep fighting hard. Be the great competitor that you are and keep losing cause you deserve it. It's not your fault you're kicking butt. :flowerforyou:

I haven't been switched before I don't think...maybe that was Shamrock - LMAO!! :) I did end up in the second category during the second round around week 3-4 or something like that though.
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Thanks Irish!

It is a difficult line though - I get why others might get upset. But YES I AM STARVING ALL of the time....and I am working really hard. I did change my profile to show that I am no longer sedentary so it gives me more calories, especially because I've changed my workstation to be a standing workstation - great way to burn extra calories folks!

We're going to miss you Irish - glad you'll stop in and visit every once in a while. I'm glad you're feeling better...

Have a good Thursday everyone!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Anne i agree with Irish!! On all levels, I remeber gaining weight while nursing ugh lol

Amy we'll miss u! But you wont be far!!

Welcome Faith!

Lets kick some butt yall!! Ugh i did a lil celebrating last night and im paying for it today... Ouch. Its the hubs big 30th bday today... Gotta try n make myself make some cookies with babygirl.. Some oatmeal with cinnamon chip mmmmm, and hes requested tacos (thatll be lunch tho, he works 2nd). So all in all it could be WAAAAY worse lol. Blah hopefully the last rainy day, i think its to be tstorms. But a beautiful weekend to follow, gonna make our mark at Parnell Tower since we couldnt last weekend, and theres this great lil restaurant shack (yes its a shack outdoor seeting ). They have THE BEST food. But of course its burgers brats n deep fried sides. I think we may have to do more hikijg than just the tower for that meal!! Ill be sure to take some pics of the wi trees in full "bloom".
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Anne - Congrats on the loss, AGAIN! You are rockin and rolling sister! Keep it up!!!!!!! :drinker:

Faith - Welcome!

Irish - Peace out, good luck to you! :flowerforyou:

For those who gained, it's not the end of the world! Just use it as motivation for next week! We all need to work extra hard to get out of the bottom again. But I KNOW that we can do it! I need to ge tin gear, I should have lost more than .5 :angry: . Progress is such a slow and pain in the @ss process....
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    So Faith, tell us about yourself!

Jessica, can't wait to hear about Parnell Tower - sounds like a great tradition :)

Thanks all for the encouragement! Its been a LONG DAY, up since 430 with the baby and just sitting down now at 1030...going to bed thank goodness...
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    lol I thought everyone kind of knew me as I was in Kim's last comp and came second. I am from Australia, love food and wine lol. I am divorced, no kids and live with my ex-husband :laugh: Age 32 and work in the telco industry. :flowerforyou:
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Oh awesome! I'm new this round :) Glad to meet you.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I'm not new but my memories for *kitten*! Glad to meet you faith- for possibly the second time!

Checked the weight this morning after too much drink wednesday night and too much fat and sodium yesterday, but I'm maintaining so far. Time for some butt kickin!!! It's fareeezing out, and super windy still, but I'm gonna try for a walk (as I say that I can literally hear the wind, I look outside and our mature pine tree looks like it's gonna fall over lol).... yea we'll see lol.

Happy Friday yall!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    This dreary weather that's moved in is KILLING ME! I'm so tired and lazy, and since I don't run in the rain I haven't been working out. :blushing: My eating so far has been decent. Not great, but not horrible. If the rain doesn't clear up by tomorrow I'll be doing the Shred. I still want to get at least 2 workouts in for the week.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    uggghhh...several VERRY Crappy days for me. Overate my calories by over 200 today and no exercise:( . The food was just tooo good:)

I will get back on track tomorrow!