Scale Smashers Support (closed thread)

Options

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    ZOMG, the dirty dozen killed my butt and my shoulders. I loved it!!!

I'm a bit nervous today...I lowered my calories and worked out but I'm feeling bloaty. I ate a hamburger today for breakfast (I was judging a cooking challenge) and now I'm FULL! I'm going to weigh myself later.

Today, my plan is to have a HUGE salad for lunch--spinach, red pepper, carrot, zucchini. I'm excited!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Irish – I hope they subside soon. I know first hand how unbearable they are! ((BIG HUG))

Jessica – The burger sounds delish! What all do you put in your tomato cuke salad?

I’m down .5 lbs today…..whatever, I’ll take it….. I guess I didn’t do as good as I thought this weekend! :laugh: I'll upload my pic to the other thread when I get home from work today.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    English cucumber cut in half the long way and sliced. Cherry or grape tomatoes halved. Green onion thinly sliced. I made a quick vinnagrette (totally spelled wrong) with some dijon mustard, fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper and extra virgin olive oil. A fresh herb would make it better, like basil, but i was being lazy lol
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    So, I was up 1.6 pounds. WTF?? I'll weigh myself again this afternoon, but I posted just in case. So, this might be the end of the road for me...
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Awe Dot try and stay positive!!! I know first hand how much it sucks WAITING! Luckily I think everyone should be posting tonight at least.... keep your chin up girlie.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Aww poop:frown: ! Doesn't look too good for us this week. Chris... What do you have for us, come on lady we need ya! Maria, how much are you up? No worries... even if we lose this weigh-in there is always the comeback kid category:wink: What really sucks is that we are gonna have to swich our lowest percentage person with someone on another team. I don't wanna see anyone go:sad: Weigh-in isn't over yet though so lets keep our fingers crossed:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Crossing fingers over here!!!!!!
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    So, I was up 1.6 pounds. WTF?? I'll weigh myself again this afternoon, but I posted just in case. So, this might be the end of the road for me...

Oh I'm sorry after all your working out too?! I bet you'll see a difference in inches though....

Irish - are you feeling better???

Kasi you are always good about talking points - responding to each individuals posts - Thanks for that!

Jessica - Thanks for the awesome recipes!

Nice weigh ins all - we still might have this....
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I'm back...feeling a lot better - stomach still not happy I pumped so many things in it to get rid of the headache and body is killing me from all the throwing up - darn it girls...really thought I had lost. My body looks slimmer, but my face is just a puffy mess and I must be retaining a ton of water. Going to weigh myself again and hoping it will be less than what I posted so I can help our team out and post a smaller weight.

Great job to the rest of you!! Hope I am not letting the team down. :grumble: Yes, there's the 2nd chance category, which is always a good thing.
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Gals...I weighed myself again and I'm down. Thank goodness. Here is the thing...is our team going to lose? I got 175.2...not much of a loss but every ounce helps. However, I won't post it if it looks like we r gonna be ok cause those extra ounces could help us next week. Thoughts?
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I'm not sure what the stats are but I'm gonna go check right now!

Ok I crunched some numbers checked everyones weigh in (that's weighed in so far) and we have the least amount of loss right now. We still need Bauer and Katie (MszShogan) (sorry I'm still learning some names!!! others I know!) to weigh in and are presently (if I did this correct) at only a 2.1# loss.

Butt Bashers have Evaitryst and Naomi to weigh in and are already at a 2.4# loss.

Muscle Masters sure look like they're sweepin us. I must admit I don't know the conversion of kq to pounds *hangs head* but faith did gain this week. They only RJadams to weigh in and b/c I don't know faiths gain there at 7# loss (minus faiths gain)

So... right now every little bit will help us.... if we lose we'll lose you I believe :cry:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    ok- naomi just came in with a whoping ilke 3 pound loss ( I googled kg-#'s lol) so BB are at 5.6 - one more to weigh in, MM are at 5.2 - one more to weigh in and we're at 2.7 with 2 to weigh in.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Katie said she lost .5 and so we are at 2.6 lost without Chris' weight.

Robin weighed in with a 1.2 loss and faith had a 1.8 gain (1kg=2.2lbs) so I think they are at 6.4

Erin changed her weight on her profile and I think it said she was down like 1.6 or 1.8

Soooo.... We need Chris to lose at the very least 1.6lbs+ whatever Naomi's loss is to stay out of the bottom

If we come in last place we will lose both Amy and Maria but Amy will be switch with someone else:sad:

Come on Chris... We need ya lady:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Anne, I just wanna make sure everyone knows they are being heard and supported :wink:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I thought Katie had mentioned and man do I suck with numbers! lol

Glad Kim takes care of this- this would be a mess if I was in charge! Here's hopin gals!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Lol, I know me too but I just get tooo excited I just can't wait so I try to figure it out myself. And our numbers are just estimates anyway cause we aren't figuring in the percents and that is what she goes with:tongue: Look at it this way... at least we are exercising our brains:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I know there was NO WAY I was gonna try and work % in there! And yes my poor ol' brain needs this from time to time.
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You all crack me up!! It is funny, I am lonely on here at 530 am, but I don't get a whole lot of time to check out the posts in the evening....wish I could interact more frequently, but lots to do here :frown:

I think we have it...we WILL NOT lose anyone tonight...I have faith!

Have a great night all and see you bright and early....
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Ok...just in case I will post my little loss that I showed from this afternoon. Every ounce counts I supose!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I think that's a good idea!!
  • bauer0813
    Options
    Ladys, I am so sad to announce that I am up 0.4lbs. I am so mad at myself for not working out more this week. Now that I am off for 9 days - I am going to work extra hard cause i do NOT want to see that scale go up every again. Sorry I let you down...