LOW FAT and EASY Pumpkin muffins

Options
13»

Replies

• SimplyLiving21
    Options
    Perfect time of year for these treats! My kids love pumpkin anything, and lowfat makes Mommy happy :flowerforyou:
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Happy Autumn!
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Just an easy way to save a recipe or topic so you can find it easily under your topics.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've had other kinds of cake mix, but I don't know if that changes the calorie content. I liked chocolate better than the spice ones. The pumpkin just acts as the oil and eggs; it does not have a real pumpkin taste to it so a plain yellow cake mix might not have a lot of flavor to it........I've tried chocolate, butter pecan, spice.....I use only mix, pumpkin and water....
  • RB12000
    Options
    bump!
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options
    These are awesome. I make them all the time. A chocolate cake mix works too.
  • ckenning
    Options
    bump
  • 69mustang
    Options
    I made these muffins today....only I used a spice cake mix and a 15 ounce can of pumpkin....that's it. No eggs...no oil and no water...you don't need it. These are the best, moistest muffins ever!!

This is the way I make it also, eggs, water, oil aren't neccesary. You can also use applesauce instead of pumpkin.
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1543 < some more ideas here
  • ChooseUrAttitude
    Options
    Bump
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    I make something similiar but even easier....one spice cake mix, one can of pumpkin, mix together pour into mini muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees.

I have added shredded carrots, or zucchini or pecans or walnuts and it is always good...used to make these for the high school football team to take on the bus...they LOVE them....
  • anna1131
    anna1131 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU LORD!!! I went and looked at the link that was posted too! I can have dessert with everybody else from time to time!!!! WOO HOO!!!

these sound amazing I am going to try the pumpkin with spice cake!
  • hfrost1978
    Options
    bump
  • Ajaay
    Ajaay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you can also mix in 1 chocolate cake mix with a can of pureed pumpkin--nothing else--just keep stirring until it forms a gooey mass and bake.