From Fiverville to Twoberland... 231 Pounds Down (with Pics)

Options

Replies

• brookelyn2030
    brookelyn2030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look great!! That is an amazing journey, and your hard work has paid off!! keep up the great work, and enjoy the journey. Don't be so hard on yoursefl :-)
  • paradise666
    Options
    Awsome. Totally agree with not dieting and changing your eating habits for the better. Great inspiration.
  • RoxyMoxie
    RoxyMoxie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thx for sharing. My highest weight was 274 at 20 years old a few months ago I started the hcg diet losing 15 in about a month. After stopping the extreme diet I gained it back plus 5 lbs. I have gave up so many times but I read your story and believe I can do it too. Since joining mfp I now weigh 264 and still have a long journey into onederland hope I can see you all there one day soon!
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You are amazing. Congratulations and you will succeed to your goals so quickly now with all the tools you have learned
  • sherry_ann_mt
    sherry_ann_mt Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    So Inspiring!!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you and I don't even know you!
    Keep it up!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Amazing....great job and thanks for sharing.
  • javienjaydenmommy
    Options
    AWESOME JOB. U LOOK AMAZING..I AGREE WITH U THAT IT IS A LIFE STYLE CHANGE. JUST BY READING UR STORY LETS ME NO THAT MY METHOD TO DO IT ON MY OWN IS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO (this time). SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. KEEP UP THE AMAZING JOB AND KEEP US POSTED
  • javienjaydenmommy
    Options
    AWESOME JOB. U LOOK AMAZING..I AGREE WITH U THAT IT IS A LIFE STYLE CHANGE. JUST BY READING UR STORY LETS ME NO THAT MY METHOD TO DO IT ON MY OWN IS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO (this time). SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. KEEP UP THE AMAZING JOB AND KEEP US POSTED
  • erikinhasanchez
    Options
    amazing :) Very nice writing. Loved :)))
  • flamingo63
    Options
    Well done you. what a true:smile: inspiration!!!!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know I'm repeating but your dedication is truly inspiring!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    What can I say... You are truly amazing! Congrats on your journey and continued success!
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You are truely amazing and inspiring :) well done just doesn't seem enough
  • allnewellie
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    absoultely amazing!!! Great job!!!! You look wonderful!!!!! What an inspiration!!!!!!
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    Wow Congratulations you are looking fantastic and I'm sure you are feeling fantastic now too.
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, sweet friends. Onward and upward!
  • Happycamper22
    Options
    Good for you! So proud of you. Keep going, you've done a lot of hard work, and should be very proud of yourself. :)
  • weallhaveastory
    Options
    Dynamite! I need to hear your story! Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!