lose 5 Pounds A Month October 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• elinorrose
    elinorrose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ha! Completely missed the first weigh in, oops! Well my start weight is 124.5 lbs.

Good luck once again :)
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Great Idea! I'm in!

Oct 1st - 187.8
    Oct 8th -
    Oct 15th -
    Oct 22nd -
    Oct 29th
  • snthoma7
    snthoma7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I need a good challenge to get my momentum going!!

Oct 1st - 159
    Oct 8th -
    Oct 15th -
    Oct 22nd -
    Oct 29th
  • Suepop1994
    Options
    I am so in!
    October 1st- 199.2lb

Let's do this!
  • bluesstarz
    bluesstarz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oct 1st - 182.8 - I'm going with what my last weigh in was because I usually weigh in on Friday's
    Oct 8th -
    Oct 15th -
    Oct 22nd -
    Oct 29th
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    I joined this website months ago with good intentions but never used it. Now I'm back and determined to suceed! I think this challenge will give the motivation I need!

Oct 1st - 191
    Oct 8th -
    Oct 15th -
    Oct 22nd -
    Oct 29th -
  • hydranger
    hydranger Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I Have a very hectic October with 2 weekends away and a birthday week celebration but I'm in. I'll weigh in on Mondays

03/10/11 137.5
    10/10/11
    17/10/11
    24/10/11
    31/10/11
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I couldn't weigh on Saturday as I was away visiting family, so I'll take Friday's weight as my start weight. My goal is to get into the 130s this month!

1st Oct: 144.8
    8th Oct:
    15th Oct:
    22nd Oct:
    31st Oct:
  • kcunleashed
    kcunleashed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to Saturday weighin
  • dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    We're all gonna punch October in the face! XD

And the punching begins...

Since Monday is my usual weigh-in day (like some of the others to keep motivated to stay on track over the weekend)...
    Oct 1st: 148
    Oct 3rd: 147 (-1 pound)

I will have a few challenging days this month, with Canadian Thanksgiving, our wedding anniversary (we're overnighting at a whisky distillery), my hubby's birthday, and Halloween... So, the plan is high protein, limited carbs, lots of water, and daily exercise.
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Oct 1: 191.2

Oct 8:

Oct-15:

Oct 22:

Oct 29:

Really hope I get some good results :)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    start weight = 179
    first weigh in =177 down 2pounds :)
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join you?
  • vaugkimb2346
    Options
    I'm in. Starting weight 150.
  • mysticalboe
    Options
    I'm in!

Oct 1st : 175lb
  • mysticalboe
    Options
    It's never too late!:smile:
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    My SW on Friday was 166 so I offcally GAINED 2 Pounds last month!

K so the plan is that if im not cleaning or following my kids around then they are sleeping and im sitting. but other than that im gonna try to stay with them inside and outside and im gonna walk my son to school as much as possible which takes about 15-20 minutes for him to ride his bike with me trailing behind

I really have to clean all the walls and basebords in my house.. I have to clean out my car.. I have to clean out my garage.. I have to clean out the room my cat has his stuff in... Its ("Fall Cleaning") lol

...... Stupid utah is getting soo cold! and also Hot! unpredictable to weather its gonna be 80 or 40 these days and it sucks really really bad it makes it hard to make a committment and stay on track to walking every day cause I do not handle cold well and even with heavy clothes on I still pretty much refuse to walk outside if its cold. it sucks so bad because then even on a good day im unmotivated because i think whats the point one walk isn't going to do me any good so why walk at all if I cant be consistent ....so this is where my elliptical comes in.. My bonus room was sooo hot this summer so I couldn't put my elliptical up there if I wanted to survive but now its cooling off so I can finally have no excuses and hopefully plenty of motivation.
  • scuba_girl1002
    Options
    I am in too! :drinker:
  • amberwren
    amberwren Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm in! I'm new to MFP and looking for some buddies.. have about 20 to lose :)
    10/3/11: SW 146
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, I'm new to MFP but would love to join this challenge.

SW Oct. 1st : 188