January 2012 25 pound Challenge **Weigh In**

Options

Replies

• Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So I was thinking it would be nice if we shared some of our favorite healthy recipes. My newest fave is Curried chicken and pineaple salad. If anyone wants the recipe let me know and I will post it.
  • kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone's done so well in our first week!! Keep it up!! x
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Options
    So I was thinking it would be nice if we shared some of our favorite healthy recipes. My newest fave is Curried chicken and pineaple salad. If anyone wants the recipe let me know and I will post it.

That sounds good. Do post! :)
  • Jennypins
    Jennypins Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi folks - I sent my weight to Alicia yesterday, and i thought I posted it here but I don't see it. I gained a pound last week. 163 now.
    My excuse is that my son and I finally got our own place and we were innundated with pizza... but the reality is, I made bad choices.

Next week will be better. Wait and see!
  • Jennypins
    Options
    My family joined MFP with me, but they've all disappeared. :( Sadly, some of them really need to be here, too.

Anyway, I feel like I'm in this alone. If you're interested, please add me as a friend. I need support. But, I give support, too!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Options
    I'm adding recipes in the other Challenge thread. Not this one since it's were we post our weights.
  • Jadbaa
    Options
    Curried Chicken, Pineapple and Rice Salad

3 oz cooked chicken breast
    3 tbsp pineapple tidbits
    1 tbsp pecans (I used walnuts)
    4 tsp Mayonaise, lowfat (I don't like mayo so I used miracle whip)
    1/8 tsp curry powder or to taste
    1/8 tsp black pepper
    1/2 c cooked brown rice
    1 c lettuce

Chop cooked chicken into bite sized pieces.
    Mix chicken with pineapple, pecans, mayonaise, curry, and black pepper. Fold in rice.
    Place mixture on bed of lettuce and enjoy!
  • Jadbaa
    Options
    I'm adding recipes in the other Challenge thread. Not this one since it's were we post our weights.

Just saw your post after I posted the recipe.
  • kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Morning, I've stayed the same this week! Not great, but at least I haven't gained I suppose! xx
  • blarics11
    Options
    Happy monday!!!

SW: 213 lbs

Todays Weight: 209 lbs ( 3lbs lost this week!!)

21 lbs to go! :)
  • Steffi330
    Steffi330 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Checking in today. 237.5. I only lost another half pound but that's OK. I'll. Take it! 3 lbs total so far! Good luck on weigh ins today!
  • simkat
    simkat Posts: 72
    Options
    Today's weight = 196.6, same as last Monday. Had trouble this wknd after my long run, dang it! On to better results this week!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone hope you had a wonderful weekend.
    I stepped on the scale at 260.3 this morning! Whoot Whoot!! :)
  • Jennypins
    Options
    160!!! Down 3!

Side note - I'm really glad to be a part of this challenge. It makes me feel more accountable. I feel good today! I hope you all do too!
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    todays weight 240....up 3 pounds...I'm hoping it's cause I was sick a large part of the weekend and didn't do much....ugh, I'm so frustrated!
  • simkat
    Options
    Maybe it's just me, but I can't really keep track of who all is here and participating and their results. AlishaGates, would it be possible to have a list of people w/ results each week after they're all in? Like: NAME, SW (from beg of challenge), CW, and +/- if possible??? If you don't have time, I would be happy to compile results if I knew who started the challenge. I think it would make it easier for all of us to try to help each other along.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Options
    todays weight 240....up 3 pounds...I'm hoping it's cause I was sick a large part of the weekend and didn't do much....ugh, I'm so frustrated!

I hope you get to feeling better. Don't let it get you down. You'll have a great week this week!!
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Today's weight 259.3
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Options
    jimielou 237 236 240
    yeahme 193 190
    lotuslion 218 217
    flea2449 160 159
    blarics11213 212 209
    jennypins 162 163 160
    kamoira23 259 258
    terryrob2 210 209
    steffi330 240 238 237
    simkat 201 196 196
    murfto 198 199
    jadbaa 187 184
    jennarandhayes 192 189
    bugsyzgrl 261 263 259
    katyaubreygray 172 170 170
    AlishaGates 263 264 260
    kimdbro 228 226
    Heather0611 206
    Fiyero 192 190

TaraFTMVA never gave me weight for week two. Removed.

Have it in excel format on my computer. Didn't know how else to post it on here.
  • simkat
    Options
    Thank you! :happy: