What do you have for breakfast????

Options
I am a very busy mom! In the morning I need some idea's on fast but healthy breakfast's. Any idea's would help :) Thaks so much!

Replies

• dianemass
    dianemass Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had an apple :)
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Keep hard boiled eggs in the fridge. Nice hit of protein and they are portable.
  • JessicaYouCanDoIt
    Options
    Peanut butter on whole wheat bread **add bananas and sprinkle cinnamon on it for extra yumminess**

Greek yogurt with some protein cereal in it **Creamy taste with a crunch**
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    two scrambled eggs and an apple, or high fiber cinnamon oatmeal and an apple!
  • ressa8
    ressa8 Posts: 60
    Options
    I usually make a smoothie with soy milk, greek yogurt, and frozen fruit. Sometimes I add protein powder; it really fill you up!
    It's quick, easy and yummy!
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have my lunch when I get to work and its usually a pack of Oatso Simple Porridge Oats (any flavour or original) with semi skimmed milk and a peppermint tea.
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I didnt think about the egg's :) Love that idea! And dianemass I love apple's! I was told to have at least a 300 cal breakfast? Is that something I have tpo do cause today I havent eating but a slice of toast n it's lunch time already
  • rogar28
    rogar28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Two eggs with some sliced Turkey mixed in.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I don't usually eat breakfast during the week but on the weekends I usually either have - raw oats w peanut butter & maple syrup, or a whole grain frozen waffle (Eggo or Kashi brand usually) with pb or soy butter and maple syrup. Both of these take less than 5 min to make. If I was really in a hurry I'd probably go for a Kashi TLC bar and an apple.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    Special K Protein Plus cereal
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I either have a yogurt, slimfast, cream of wheat or oatmeal. I am not a big breakast eater but started eating it when I started trying to lose wieght. :smile:
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    a Kashi Honey Almond Flax granola bar + coffee.
  • shipwreck3
    Options
    I usually have Special K Berry cereal with 1%milk.. or the walmart brand of it. Or low fat bacon, and eggs. Or wheat toast with fat free,sugar free syrup..taste just like french toast that way.

But today, I had 2 poptarts and a banana..oh and lots of Coffee. Im having a really bad morning.
    Lunch will be something light like veggies.. Dinner is still up in the air.
  • ciara7643
    Options
    Nature Valley Granola Bar and Fruit Juice
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    It depends on the day and how much time I have. Some days it is cereal with berries and silk almond beverage, or fruit with greek yogurt and ground flaxseed. I find this keeps me going until lunch.

Or if I have a bit more time I have either and egg or oatmeal with a banana and 1/2 TBSP of pb mashed into it...very yummy and satisfying
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Either oatmeal with raisins and chopped almonds, or Cream of Wheat. Either one with non-fat milk.
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I do variations - Shakeology alsways - with a boiled egg (or two - can boil the night before and store in the fridge for a quick breakfast), (2) whole wheat eggo waffles with a tablespoon of Bama Strawberry Preserves, A Fiber One bar, or Honey Bunches Of Oats cereal in a plastic cup w/ plastic spoon for a no dish breakfast on the way!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Depends, either rice crispie cereal, or today I had A Thompson 100 calorie bagel thin with 1 tsp of sunbutter
  • schmorla
    schmorla Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A yogurt and porridge with some granola on top.
  • drdenise
    drdenise Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Morningstar spicy bean burger mixed in with 1 egg and egg whites