Fit For Christmas Challenge-October

Options

Replies

• lauraelisedavis
    Options
    Is their room for one more? I would love to join you all, I need accountability in my life. I exercise a lot, but I don't seem to have my diet figured out which makes me THE yo yo queen! I pretty much maintain my weight. I want to get to my goal weight and keep the weight off. :)

When did you all start?

My starting weight: 156
    My goal weight: 135-140

Eeeeeaaaakkkk I have about 20 pounds to loose!!!!

My height: 5'8"

hugs
    Laura
  • mountiewife
    Options
    We do indeed have room for you!! This is only our second week..Fridays are weigh in days and the start of the new challenge week. Welcome to the group & Good Luck!! Is your diary open? Maybe we could all help you with that! I know I need to work on my diet as well...too many carbs:)
  • lauraelisedavis
    Options
    Yay, I am so excited! I just made my food diary open. :) Food is very hard for me, I looooove food. BUT... and it's a HUGE but...Food trumps Exercise! I have to remember I am not 16 anymore and can eat anything I want, just because I am working out! I've always been an athlete so this mindset is hard for me. On that note...

I just did my 100 squats for today and I am half way through my first quart of water. :)

Happy Sunday!
    Laura
  • mountiewife
    Options
    3 mile jog today..100 squats done(how many more days of these:sad: ????LOL) 104 oz of water drank so far today. I've been good all weekend, no alcohol at all:bigsmile: How'd everyone else do???
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate can I join as well?
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I have such a hard time during the fall season,holidays and cold seasons,lol,so this can really keep me from messing up!
  • mountiewife
    Options
    Shellyrulz & Learn2LuvMe- You are both welcome to join us....Good Luck!!!:):)
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Wow, didn't make any squats today! My quads are soooo sore, and my butt and back are so tired that when I try to bend my knees, they just want to drop me!

I think I'll start back at a saner level tomorrow - like 20 lol - and see about working my way up TO 100 over time.
  • rachelscheel81
    rachelscheel81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :happy: Would love to join group....this looks like perfect group to keep me accountable and love the new goals each week. I'll be starting tomorrow!!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I want to follow along with you gals. I can't do the squats due to a knee injury, but I can drink water and do other exercises. Besides, I'm down to a size 12, but I have to be a size 10 by Christmas to wear the new bathing suit I bought for a Christmas cruise. That's my goal!
  • sme1985
    sme1985 Posts: 16
    Options
    Didn't post yesterday's info, but I completed over half of my squats, definitely drank 10 glasses of water and I did 40 minutes of walking as well as 40 minutes of yoga :)

As for today, no squats for this girl. In waaay too much pain from walking 50 minutes up and down hill, pushing a stroller today. Whew! I've drank probably 10-12 glasses of water.

Another day tomorrow! :)
  • kell_riley
    Options
    Don't worry your not alone I didn't squat there was no way it was going to happen! Even this morning I'm still aching! Lesson learnt I'll not be deviating from exercise for a month EVER again! Lol
    Well yesterday I did 1 squat and nearly cried so thought it best to stop! I did however spend around 4 hours in the garden and only logged just over half.
    I drank 12 glasses of water and again managed to be within cals! I'm not choosing the healthiest of 'snacks' but once the bad stuff is gone I'll be back on track 100%! also I'm quite glad some of it is still there tbh, it means I hadn't eaten the whole lot in one sitting just so it's not there anymore! :)

Got a busy day visiting friends with my little one, I'll try squatting, my legs hurt a little less today so may get some in!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hey everyone unfortunety i havent been committed until today but i did cut the grass sat (took me 3 hours of cutting and rackeing) and went for a 35 min swim today. im currently on my 5th glassof water so far and ill do my squats tonight... :)
    my weight on friday was 168.5 and this is my frist week so ill let you know friday what i am then.

thanks for letting me join your challenge

CW:168.5
    GW by 23rd DEC: 158
  • mountiewife
    Options
    @rookie540 &love22step- welcome & good luck!! The challenges are just put out there for something to try...just do what you can:) If either of you have ideas or suggestions for future challenges, please feel free to throw them my way:):):)
  • mountiewife
    Options
    sme1985- Great job on the water!! I hope you're feeling better soon...don't psh yourself too much:)
    kell_riley- I hear ya on the unhealthy snacking..I baked several batches of cookies yesterday...I ate more than I shold have!
    tonilizzy- Great job on the swim!!!
  • katyalaniz
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm new to this whole group, challenge, posting thing.....but, I'd like to get re-motivated. September was a total give-up month, and I don't want a repeat of that in October!

Sign me up!
  • Trillian73
    Trillian73 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I did kind of poorly over the weekend, just started doing the squats today. I've got 50 done so far today. Back on track with the food this week too. Looks like the rain we had this morning has stopped so I'm going to head out for a nice walk on my lunchbreak today. :)
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Didn't do a very good job logging this weekend! 75 squats on Saturday, no squats but a 2 mile run on Sunday. Okay on water, but not quite 10 either day I don't think. I will do better on water today since I am back to work. Always easier there since we have a water cooler!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Well I started this challenge yesterday,so once I joined I did the 100 squats,i will do them soon today,for me its easier to do them all at once with short breaks because then I won't come back to them,lol.I also did the 30 day shred today,im on day 2,im also doing Insanity,was very hard for me..i was able to do only 30 mins before I stopped,but ima keep doing it til I get it done..Getting enough water down has been hard for me,so I will try to get better at that.My weight right now is at 193,so by xmas im wanting to be at the 170s.Even if its 179.9! So this challenge will be a big help! Hope yall are having a great day!
  • lauraelisedavis
    Options
    I am loving this little challenge group! I did my squats yesterday and today and my little booty is sore. :) Keep up the good work ladies!
    Laura