30DS starting October 11th - who's in?

Options
Hi all - I'm finishing up 30 DS this week. I'm going to take the weekend off as well as Monday the 10th (cause it's not just a holiday - it's my birthday!!! lol) and then start it again on Tuesday the 11th.
I've lost 7 lbs so far doing shred, we'll see my final results (weight and inches) when I'm done at the end of this week.

I just wondered if anyone out there would like to do this with me.
Here's what I'm looing for:

1) people that are seriously committed to this and will do it every day
2) be willing to log your completion each day on this topic - it'll help hold us accountable

If you'd like to join, please inbox me or send a friend request. THANKS!

Replies

• healthysew
    healthysew Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    my birthday is the tenth too!!!! and i need something to keep my butt in gear, lets do it! i've done if off and on before but never straight through...
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    my birthday is the tenth too!!!! and i need something to keep my butt in gear, lets do it! i've done if off and on before but never straight through...

Awesome!! Glad to have you join and HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little early ;)
    You can do it this time!! We'll hold each other accountable!
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    Options
    happy birthday to both of you for the tenth my sons is on the 17th lol

ive just started the shred today n omg ouchy!! but gonna stick at it just gonna be hard when im in the salon (trainin to be a hairdresser) gl x
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i've been thinking a lot about starting 30 day shred. i wonder if i ordered it today would it get here next week.
  • Faery7
    Options
    happy birthday to both of you for the tenth my sons is on the 17th lol

ive just started the shred today n omg ouchy!! but gonna stick at it just gonna be hard when im in the salon (trainin to be a hairdresser) gl x

LOL yeah, it was rough on me the first few days... I remember the worst was just sitting down to pee lol.. my thighs killed!! But then sticking to it, I couldn't believe how by day 10 I was SO much stronger!!!
  • Faery7
    Options
    i've been thinking a lot about starting 30 day shred. i wonder if i ordered it today would it get here next week.

You know, I got mine at walmart or target, can't remember which. It's only like $9 there too. Not sure if you have one of those close to you, but if you do, that'll be the sure fire way to make sure you have it so you can join us!! :)
  • iysys
    Options

You know, I got mine at walmart or target, can't remember which. It's only like $9 there too. Not sure if you have one of those close to you, but if you do, that'll be the sure fire way to make sure you have it so you can join us!! :)

we don't have walmart here. i checked the target website and they don't sell it in stores. looks like best buy does! i will have my husband pick it up this week after work.

i am a bit worried about my downstairs neighbors getting cranky about all the jumping and i am a bit worried about my bad knees...but they will just have to live with the noise and i will just have to do the best my body will let me do.

count me in.
  • Faery7
    Options

we don't have walmart here. i checked the target website and they don't sell it in stores. looks like best buy does! i will have my husband pick it up this week after work.

i am a bit worried about my downstairs neighbors getting cranky about all the jumping and i am a bit worried about my bad knees...but they will just have to live with the noise and i will just have to do the best my body will let me do.

count me in.

Awesome! I'll count you in. FYI - the knees... I know what you mean. But the nice part is that she gives you the option to do a modified version of most of it. There is quite a bit of jumping in level 3, and jumping jacks in every level, but you're right... those neighbors can deal with it for a few minutes if that's what it takes to get you where you need to go!! :)
  • iysys
    Options

Awesome! I'll count you in. FYI - the knees... I know what you mean. But the nice part is that she gives you the option to do a modified version of most of it. There is quite a bit of jumping in level 3, and jumping jacks in every level, but you're right... those neighbors can deal with it for a few minutes if that's what it takes to get you where you need to go!! :)

my downstairs neighbors are nice, good people. both super fit runners. i think not only would they understand but i bet they would be proud of me too.
  • Faery7
    Options
    That's even better!! It's nice to have support and understanding. I feel bad for people that don't have that around them.

Talking about downstairs neighbors, I have to travel for work this week and you know... I'm gonna be doing my last 4 days of this round of 30 DS in the hotel... sorry whoever is staying under me! LOL
  • Faery7
    Options
    bump
  • iysys
    Options
    got home today and happened to notice 30 ds was on fitness tv through comcast. thought i would give it a go.

my *kitten* has been truly kicked! i'm gonna give a go at every other day this week and see what happens. i'm gonna try my very best next week.
  • Faery7
    Options
    Anyone else insterested?
  • moffee01
    Options
    I'll do it too!! I did a round in july and kinda slacked off the last 3 days it was way to hot without AC. Now I'll want to workout to warm up LOL . Thank you for starting this Im excited now :-) I'll go friend you.

Kelly
  • healthysew
    healthysew Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • moffee01
    Options
    Anyone else wanna join?
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    I would love to join! :) I just tried it out today because i had to see what all the hype was about and now i completely understand :)
  • xtinamarie22
    Options
    im keen
  • xorachelrose
    Options

count me in.

if you can't find it at Best Buy for whatever reason Amazon.com has it plus free two-day shipping (if your a prime member) plus a free instant video copy on their website all under $8 (thats where i got mine :D)
  • Faery7
    Options
    Ok I sent everyone friend requests - I'll start a new thread on the 11th so we all know where to log our daily completion :) So excited and thanks for joining guys!! Also - if anyone else is interested, we'll keep the group open until the 11th.
    Thanks!