I'd like to gain friends that run please :)

Options
13»

Replies

• atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Cool!! Feel free to add me. Im running my fourth marathon soon!! Thinking about a 15k race in November. And possibly a 50k in 2012. Definitely want to do another marathon in 2012.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I ran my first 5k yesterday! I've been running continuosly since July. Last week, I ran 6.5 miles 2 seperate days last week! I'm working on my 5k timing and looking forward to doing a 10k.

I have 3 races planned in November! I just bought a new pair of shoes yesterday - Brooks Ghost!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I just ran a little today! I used to run a lot and finished a half-marathon earlier this year (notice I said "finished" not "ran") but have a 5k next month that I'm trying to prepare for. I'm obviously very conflicted but feel free to add me! :ohwell:
  • KEShikes
    KEShikes Posts: 110
    Options
    Ran a half yesterday. Feel free to check out my profile and add.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I llike to ride, but Running is my passion! :wink: :wink: Any one feel free to add me as a friend as I always love meeting fellow runners! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add all of you, if you don't mind. Nice to see so many female runners on here.

Off topic I know but 75% of the runners for the half were female, it is amazing to see so many women make a serious commitment to health.

My hubby teases me & says it's because us women are freaking nuts, in more ways than one! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's okay...I tease him & tell him it's ME that will be cashing in on the life insurance policy....Just kidding!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    180 lbs. in January and sedentary. Lost to 140 and returned to my roots in the process - running. Hoping to eventually kick it with the big boys (the ultras). Add me. :)
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Running saved my life last year!! I just ran my first half marathon last weekend and I am hooked on those now! Thinking of a 25k next spring (after another half) and possibly a full next fall!!!!

Running ROCKS!!! And yes, women runners are warriors, now matter how fast we are! Men, they are awesome as well, the lightning speeds they can get leave me in awe!!!! So glad I found a sport I love!!!!
  • ndanisek
    ndanisek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been running for 28 years. Have alot of experience. Recently been enjoying trail running also. Running the Marine Corps Marathon at the end of this month. Add me if you like.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Nice to see all of these runners. I have been running for 20 years and have loved every step of the way. I love running! I am a cross country coach and couldn't love my job more!
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I love running. Not in the greatest shape but i sure enjoy it. I am going to start the c25k when i get the chance and school calms down.

Add me if you like.:)
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Add me as well, LOOOOOVE my running, did my usual 6 miler tempo run today with stairs/hills and I think my cardio endurance and muscle endurance are finally on par with one another for the first time in years, yaaaaay cross training and conditioning workouts! :D
  • Tamiash
    Tamiash Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to run. Just took 2nd in my age group 50-55 in a 5k. Yikes getting up there~ But once a runner always a runner. No other high feels so good.
  • DrNerdy
    DrNerdy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'll be your huckleberry.
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Obviously I'm a runner too or I wouldn't be here. Completed 2 half marathons doing another on the 23rd. 1st marathon was this time last year in San Francisco and loved it, time wasn't the greatest but I finished it. Completed a ton of 5K's, too many to count. Just finished a 5K for breast cancer on the weekend, see my profile pic. LOVE running but I am by far elite.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I've been running for 28 years. Have alot of experience. Recently been enjoying trail running also. Running the Marine Corps Marathon at the end of this month. Add me if you like.

OOOoooo! I did that one!! YOU'LL LOVE IT!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

I'm a fairly new runner (February) and am running my first half marathon on Sunday...runners of any level, feel free to add me!