42 minutes

Options
_beachgirl_
_beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
until I go to sleep, entertain me until then! Anything will do, a mfp catfight, a sexual innuendo thread, some nut butter jokes, or maybe a 3 question pm!

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    This could get juicy.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Ooo 3 question PM?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    What about why there is no tracking for sex in cardovascular workouts...hell not even for heavy petting
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    What about why there is no tracking for sex in cardovascular workouts...hell not even for heavy petting

there has been many threads about that...use the search button! :tongue:

besides I'd have to be having sex to want to know how to track it!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

there has been many threads about that...use the search button! :tongue:

besides I'd have to be having sex to want to know how to track it!

But then that would lose the luster of counting sex. I think it needs to be there.
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Reported for NOT discussing fitness...this is NOT a site for anything other than FITNESS

Unless, of course, when you say mfp you are actually referring to people's intake of MoFoPro...in that case, I've been a very good girl
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I shall tell you a joke.

Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and says, "You man the guns, I'll drive."

A blonde, a red-head, and an ostrich walk into a bar. I forget the rest of the joke, but your mother is a *kitten*.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
    A stick.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    what's brown and rhymes with snoop?

Dr. Dre.
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    ok here are the answers to my 3 questions.....see if you can guess what the questions were by my answers!

1. the guy had a winky about the size of my pinky finger
    2. date!
    3. go to the beach, go on one of those tours of celebrity houses, hit the bars and tease the guys
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

I dont think I want to know when all my pals are getting laid xD
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    What's brown and sticky?

A stick.
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    Reported for NOT discussing fitness...this is NOT a site for anything other than FITNESS

Unless, of course, when you say mfp you are actually referring to people's intake of MoFoPro...in that case, I've been a very good girl

sadly there has been no intake of MoFoPro in a while here, I may need volunteers!
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    I shall tell you a joke.

Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and says, "You man the guns, I'll drive."

A blonde, a red-head, and an ostrich walk into a bar. I forget the rest of the joke, but your mother is a *kitten*.

lmao @ your mother is a *kitten*! love it!
  • bonogul
    bonogul Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I shall tell you a joke.

haha i like the first one :)
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    One can burn up to 200 calories in thirty minutes of vigorous sex. The average person burns 26calories in a one minute kiss,FACT!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    One can burn up to 200 calories in thirty minutes of vigorous sex. The average person burns 26calories in a one minute kiss,FACT!

I burn up to 400.

Just sayin'

:smokin:
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    Oh I forgot, we need to get this thread locked by 11:00 too....
  • _beachgirl_
    Options

I burn up to 400.

Just sayin'

:smokin:

Prove it!
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    ok here are the answers to my 3 questions.....see if you can guess what the questions were by my answers!

1. the guy had a winky about the size of my pinky finger
    2. date!
    3. go to the beach, go on one of those tours of celebrity houses, hit the bars and tease the guys

1. Why did he kick you out for laughing?
    2. Your responce to the guy with the small pinky finger winky asking you out?
    3. What do you want to do tonight?