Losin' the Eggstra by Easter 3.20.09

2»

Replies

• xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Tahmed, where in NY? I live in Upstate, NY - about 20 minutes North of Albany, or 20 minutes South of Saratoga....however you want to look at it. I will have to say that moving furniture will be a great workout for you.

I usually take Fridays off but since our hometown heroes the Siena Saints are going to be in Ohio tonight playing Ohio State in the NCAA Tourney we are going out with some friends. I am thinking I might want to do a little power-walk on my lunch just to burn a few extra calories before hand. I will try my best to make good choices (although I'm sure there will be a few cocktails involved, but shhhhhh.....) and get my heiny up bright and early to hit the gym again.
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Tahmed, where in NY? I live in Upstate, NY - about 20 minutes North of Albany, or 20 minutes South of Saratoga....however you want to look at it. I will have to say that moving furniture will be a great workout for you.

I usually take Fridays off but since our hometown heroes the Siena Saints are going to be in Ohio tonight playing Ohio State in the NCAA Tourney we are going out with some friends. I am thinking I might want to do a little power-walk on my lunch just to burn a few extra calories before hand. I will try my best to make good choices (although I'm sure there will be a few cocktails involved, but shhhhhh.....) and get my heiny up bright and early to hit the gym again.
    Binghamton. I actually lived there until I was 8, then moved to MN, and I now live in Ohio. My parents just moved back to NY once they retired. Should be a good game tonight hunh?
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Good morning all

There a lot of congrats to hand out this morning:happy: :happy: I'm am happy and pround of everyone's accomplishments.

I forgot who said it but for the person who is struggling with water, try the trick of treating yourself like a child and saying you can't have anything or do anything until you drink at least 2 cups of water it kind helps. or how ever many you need.

I have not exercised beyond dance practice My work schedule and ruined me this week. Water is good, and food but I have dance practice tonight which is 3 hours of sweating and I will get back on my regimen of exercising daily Sat when I walk my 2.5 miles.

Keep up the good work everyone

(SIDE QUESTION) DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DELETE OLD POST OUT OF THE "MY TOPIC" SECTION)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Congratulations Xtina on your weight loss. Way to go! :flowerforyou: Also congratulations becoming an aunt for the first time Opera. :flowerforyou: I pray the little tyke and mom continues to do well.

I met my goal yesterday of drinking my 8 glasses of water and doing my exercises. I sweated to the oldies with Richard Simmons. :happy: My goals today are the same as yesterday.

Happy 1st Day of Spring to everyone and good luck to you all. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Congrats Xtina! and Opera congrats on being an Aunt! glad to hear baby is doing well!!

well I got day 1 of 17 down today, so far i did 40 mins on the treadmill, just ate dinner, may do a BL or Jillian video later, or get on the wii fit.
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    evenin' all ~ yeah it's the weekend!

day 2 of 17 down. 2.5 mile walk/jog. 35:33, 269 cals torched, 96% HRzone....also did 24 min ball workout 132 cals

keep up the great job everyone! you can do it!
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    I had a great day yesterday... walked 1.5 miles and ran only 1/2 because of my achilles tendon. Made great food choices and drank my water!!!

Today another great day minus any workout because I worked 12 hours and we are leaving to go to our friends house, although we might play some WII so that will be activity, plus I ran all day at work!
This discussion has been closed.