Anyone who just loses it at night?

Options
2»

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Try to eat less during the day so you have the calories for more at night when you crave :]

This is interesting because I used to eat less in the mornings so I had plenty of calories to snack on later in the day, but I still seemed to be always hungry. Then I read a post on here where someone said that they were less likely to binge if they ate more in the morning.

For me, this seems to work - if I eat a good breakfast and a morning snack that seems to set me up for the day and I don't spend all afternoon being hungry and either eating too much or getting distracted because I'm hungry and trying not to eat!

So, it's another one of those things that you are going to have to try and see what works out best for you!
  • epoint
    epoint Posts: 88
    Options
    I've eaten greek yogurt every night for months. I never knew until joining MFP how much fuller a protein snack leaves me -- the difference is really noticeable. Eating one last snack before bedtime didn't get in the way of my weight loss, and even now, in maintenance, I look forward to my Chobani or Fage before bedtime.
  • Kbuck504
    Kbuck504 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I used to wake up in the middle of the night and eat and wake up in the morning and not remember! My Dad does the same thing, but he doesn't have a weight problem, so I like to think I got it from him.

As I lost weight I somehow stopped.

I find that eatting more throughout the day has helped. Not hording calories for the end of the day.