Comprehensive list of things you should not do at work

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    **Empty TWO pots of coffee. Not start new pots. Bite me you lazy SOB's.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Send me an IM that says, "Hi" but not follow up with your reason for contacting me. Am I supposed to reply and say, "Hi" when my status is set to available? It's so awkward...
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Listen to your boss...because he has NO CLUE
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    :shakes fist:

Bring Halloween Candy in and pass it out to everyone's desk the VERY 1st day of October (some of us can't resist temptation)
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww86iaucd2A

You kill the Joe you make some Mo'
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Don't stop the falling toilet seat with your feet as to prevent from touching it! Trust me when you lose balance and accidentally step in the bowl, you will have some explaining to do hehe
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,069 Member
    Work too hard!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Don't say bye-bye when hanging up with superiors like you would your sisters or kids.

Don't lose the key to your office so your boss has to open the door for you everyday.

Don't let your boss catch you on MFP!
  • Iamfit4life
    ***Please don't spend 45 minutes talking about how feet smell
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    I sit at the front desk and watch Netflix, I know that is the right thing, though.

-Asking reception to fill out any and all packing slips
    -Harass reception about not having paper/coffee/creamers before looking in the supply closet where all things are fully stocked and easy to find if you open your freaking eyes
    -Complain to reception about the lunches the office provides and no, "It's too fatening" doesn't count, order a freaking salad...and not the one with a **** ton of cheese/creamy dressings/chips on it....

with the exception of i read boy touching when you're watching netflix... i think we have The Same Job.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member

Haha! My roomie comes home at least twice a week telling me about how she starts a pot of coffee, goes back to her desk while it brews, and it's gone by the time she comes back! Lol.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    We superbowled a kid on his birthday.

Let him think the pretty girl was gonna give him a kiss, then I came up from behind with the gatorade jug full of ice water.

n500843481_1187668_6589.jpg
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Let him think the pretty girl was gonna give him a kiss, then I came up from behind with the gatorade jug full of ice water.

Bravo. That's phenomenal.
    -wtk
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Talk so loudly on the phone that I can't freaking think.

Come to work sick, you plegmy, germy, infecty sonovabetch.

Leave the ladies room without washing your hands. I saw your shoes, lady. And I'm looking for you.

That's why I leave the bathroom without washing my hands and wash them at the office breakroom sink. EW!

I just use a paper towel from the bathroom to open all doors until I wash my hands.
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    clipping your nails.... holy crap thats freaking gross
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member

HAHA AWESOME!!
  • Iamfit4life

LMAO

that's hysterical
  • farrellb2
    farrellb2 Posts: 120
    My mom had this happen, she's manager at a McDonald's and some kid answered his cell phone while on the clock, and when my mom told him to hang up or it was going into the fry vat he said " but it's my call back for my new job"
  • Let the boss find you working on your resume.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Cook fish in the microwave