Options

Replies

• APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • wolfpack111
    Options
    I think the challenge for this week will def. help me start getting back on track! I have been MIA because work has been crazy but my own personal goal for this week is to log-in every morning and post. And keep this open during my work day!

CW 155 ( I gained 2 lbs. last week! :(
  • jackelyn14
    Options
    Ok - so I'm going to change my Christmas goal to 180 lbs. Because I've been doing so poorly. I definitely think that making sure I log everything this week will help though! I need to get in the habit of logging everything all the time. :)

Have a great week everyone.
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Another great challenge (thanks, Jenn!) - I've tried Pilates a few times monthys ago, but never seem to make it all the way through. I think I've gotten stronger since then, so I will try it again. (And this time, I will succeed!)

If you have Netflix Instant Watch, they have a 10 Minute Solution Pilates workout there, with several different 10 minutes Pilates workouts. I am determined to find one that works for me so I can meet this challenge.

Angie, I will keep praying for you and Ody. I am hoping that things improve for him soon! *hug*

Have a great week, everyone!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jen for letting me jump back in! Even though we confused each other. haha! I need to log my water, I think some days I'm not even getting the normal 8 cups we should all be getting.

I'm definitely ready for both challenges!! Logging everything will help me be accountable for what I'm eating and the Pilates look like they will be relaxing but difficult. On a side note, I started the 30 Day Shred tonight. Bad idea to do it right after I got home from the gym but man do I feel the burn. It actually feels kind of good in a painful sort of way. Excited for the next 29 days :happy: !!!

I'm only on Day 6 of Shred, but I already feel way better. Its crazy but good. lol
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jen for letting me jump back in! Even though we confused each other. haha! I need to log my water, I think some days I'm not even getting the normal 8 cups we should all be getting.

I'm definitely ready for both challenges!! Logging everything will help me be accountable for what I'm eating and the Pilates look like they will be relaxing but difficult. On a side note, I started the 30 Day Shred tonight. Bad idea to do it right after I got home from the gym but man do I feel the burn. It actually feels kind of good in a painful sort of way. Excited for the next 29 days :happy: !!!

I'm only on Day 6 of Shred, but I already feel way better. Its crazy but good. lol

I am on Day 9 of the 30 Day Shred and I can't believe I am going to say it but I LOVE doing the Shred.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Helllloooo All!!! Sorry I've been a bit MIA today. Crazzzzzyyy day at the office :grumble:

Glad to hear everyone is up for the challenge this week. For those that missed last week's weigh-in, no worries. I've already taken the info you've given me and updated my end of things. There are only people missing for Week #10, nothing before. If they were missing more than 2 weeks, they were removed. If they contacted me, they are only showing this week. I was hoping this would help make the chart easier to see :noway:

Again, no beating ourselves for slumping or gaining! True strength is shown not by avoiding adversities but by how we go about overcoming them :flowerforyou:

LOVE YOU ALL!!! Going to log my lunch now :heart:
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Ahhh cool, well I think I will be doing pilates tomorrow which is usually my rest day I am borrowing my friends DVD.
    Got on board with the logging and I have done really well so far and I feel alot better doing it too.
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Ok MFP friends, I'm truly counting on your support ! As of now my diary is unlocked ! I want you to hold me accountable and give me ideas. If I'm eating something I shouldn't be, tell me, and suggest a healthier option! Anyone whose not already on my friends list please go add me. The more people looking and giving me advice the faster I can get back on track !
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Ok MFP friends, I'm truly counting on your support ! As of now my diary is unlocked ! I want you to hold me accountable and give me ideas. If I'm eating something I shouldn't be, tell me, and suggest a healthier option! Anyone whose not already on my friends list please go add me. The more people looking and giving me advice the faster I can get back on track !

LOVE IT!! LOVE THIS IDEA!!!
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIZE!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone this week! People meeting 20 lb marks and XMAS goals already is truly inspring! I just realized its week 11 and I've lost 11 lbs, that's 1 lb a week. Not too shabby!
    I loved the dancing last week and am super pumped about the pilates (never tried it, but people rave about it).
    Hope everyone is doing well!

atherdan--wait to go on starting the 30DS, stick with it! I thought L2 was much more fun, and hurt my ankles and knees less.

Jenn---nevermorex mentioned adjusting her XMAS goal weight, and I was thinking of pursuing that as well, but wasn't sure if it was "against the rules" of the challenge. I'm SUPER happy with my net calories and exercise right now and am also comfortable at the 1 lb loss/week I've had since starting the challenge. If I continue to aim for a 1-1.5 lb loss for the rest of the challenge, my new XMAS goal would be: 190. That means onederland, and only 5 lbs away from my 2009 weight, which is a personal goal. Seeing 190 as a goal gets me really excited, whereas 175 just seems impossible.
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Let me just say, I've never done pilates before but it is defiantely no joke. Never realized how weak my legs and abs are!
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I must say I am a bit obsessive about recording on my food and exercise diary. I feel that is why this program has been working for me. I am afraid if I stop or skip some days that will be the end of my weight loss. I will have to look up those web sites, I have never tried pilates. Thanks all
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Wow, halfway! I'm going to try both challenges! My diary has been open, and sometimes I fudge it out of shame, so no more fudging!!!! Accountability and dedication!!! I have to want this more than I have recently. I will also keep my goal, although it will be tough with so few weeks left. If I try hard enough, I'll get there! I just don't want to go into next year this fat and this heavy. I CAN'T go into next year this fat and this heavy. Wish me luck!!!
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Never done Pilates before...I'll try anything once LOL. I've been recording everything I eat, not so much what I drink, unless it has calories. I drink alot of black coffee, water and tea. I will record them if it makes you happy :drinker: :laugh:

Unless my weight loss picks up, I doubt I will make my goal by Christmas either. But I will be closer to it then I was at the beginning of this challenge. One day at a time, one obstacle at a time. I will get to my goal, meanwhile I'm am definately getting healthy everyday. :bigsmile:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Pilates has always scared me, but I'll try it!!

I can't believe we're halfway through our challenge!!! (I wonder if we'll want to continue with a new challenge when it's over?)

:smile:
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of your support, encouragement and advice about the upcoming days of the 30 Day Shred. Day 2 was a hard because I'm sore still from day one but I'm looking forward to the rest of the 28 days :)

Loving the challenges this week. Logging my food has really made me think about my choices. I didn't eat well today but tomorrow will be better. Promise!
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bump <3
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Goodmorning amazing CCC'ers. I am on strike this week. I have been sick for 2 weeks and TOM hit yesterday. I just want to scream right now and I am in so much pain right now. I am not weighing in this week and will be back next Tuesday. I have a plan for next week when I feel better.
    This has been a tough time but it will get better.

Thank you all for your support and the scale will be going the right way next week.